Part 37

I pull up to the curb and put the car into park, before getting out. I watch as the others get out of their own cars. Brody shows me a small smile and runs towards me.

"Sorry if I sounded rude earlier..." He says. I look at him in confusion.

"When?" I ask.

"When I interrupted you, before we were debating what to have. I didn't want you to feel like you had to say what we want, I want you to tell us what you want. We're men we take you telling us the truth." He says.

"I wasn't angry or hurt by you interrupting. I wanted you all to be happy."

"We're happy, if you're happy." He replies. I blush and look to the floor. I go to turn towards Trytan and Ryder's building, still looking down, when I am bumped into, knocking me backwards. Being the clumsy person I am, I trip over my feet and go falling towards the ground. I get a glimpse of the person who bumped me as they run off, looking back at me. My heart drops. Tanner. Is he following me? Brody grabs me, to stop me hitting the pavement.

"You OK?" He asks. I nod quickly. He helps to stabilise me on my feet, looking into my eyes.

"Why do you look like you've seen a ghost?" He asks. I blink and look behind Brody. Tanner has disappeared.

"Tan-" I start.

"Are you OK?" The others ask as they come walking towards us. I nod.

"I'm clumsy, I tripped over my own feet."

"Yeah, after someone knocked into you." Ryder says.

"Bambi, what were you going to say? Please say 'Tan, I need to get a tan.'" Brody says, even though he has come to the correct conclusion.

"Tanner. It was Tanner." As the last syllable leaves my lips, Levi spins around and goes running down the street. I go to follow him but Ashton takes my arm, stopping me.

"I hope he finds him. What is he doing here?" Ashton says looking down at me, even though he is asking the others.

"It's just a coincidence." I say hopefully.

"Let's hope."

Levi returns after a couple of minutes, shaking his head.

"I couldn't find him." He says.

"Like Bambi said, it's just a coincidence. Come on, the others just arrived." Ryder says. He takes my hand and pulls me after him into the building.

I look back out at the street and a pair of green eyes meet mine. Tanner gives me a smirk and lifts two fingers up to his eyes. I'm watching you. I shiver and turn back around. Jesse presses the call button for the lift and when it arrives we all pile into it. It's a squash, and I end up with my cheek pressing against Colton's back. It's a short ride before we arrive on Trystan and Ryder's floor. Storm takes the delicious smelling take out to the kitchen where he lays out all the dishes.

"Want to watch a film?" Trystan asks me.

"Yeah, but not a kids one." I reply.

"Quick, go and choose one before Brody or Colton then." He says nodding to where the DVDs are. I smile and go to look at what they have.

Here you go! Hope you liked it! Sorry it's so short.

I have been debating for a while over whether to make the guys have a secret or not (of course nothing like going to a secret school ;)). I have written it so I can choose either way. Do you think they should? If you do what would you make it? Comment or PM me your ideas and they will help me make my mind up.

What is up with Tanner?

What did you think?

What will happen next?

Thanks for reading, voting, commenting, sharing and following (to those of you who do that ;))

CC ;)