Part 45

We muck around in the sand, throwing the Frisbee between us. At some point it turned into a team game, the aim being to keep the Frisbee with your team. I'm on a team with Jesse, Brody, Ashton, Trystan and Jinx. Sophie is on Storm's back and is loving it. Jesse throws the disc to me and I reach for it, but just miss. I goes soaring past me. I run after it, but before I can the ground disappears from under me. Two strong arms are wrapped around my middle. I struggle against them, a scared feeling building inside me. I can smell their cologne – citrus and lavender. It is comforting. I look back over my shoulder and see Ryder, causing me to relax. I call to the others to get the Frisbee but it's too late Sam has it and is holding it up like a trophy. He throws it to Storm who passes it to Sophie. I expect Ryder to let me down now, but he hoists me up and over his shoulder. The blood rushes to my head. I force myself up, and away from staring at his nice toned butt in his silver trunks, to help the blood return to normal.  I feel Ryder's movement as he tries to catch the throws, always keeping a hand on my bare thighs.

"This is unfair. I'm not able to catch anything." I protest playfully.

"That's the point." Ryder tells me. I giggle, hitting his back. I slump back down, giving up on my attack.

"You going to let me down?" I ask. I hear and feel him chuckle.

"No. I like the view I'm getting too much." I blush at his comment.

*^*^*

Eventually Sophie got tired and the game finished. Ryder puts me down and Sophie slowly walks over to me rubbing her eyes. I scoop her up and she rests her head on my shoulder wearily. The others discuss what they are going to do now, including surfing and a small game of American Football. I tell them that Sophie and I are going to sit out for now, to allow her a nap. Jinx offers to keep me company. I sit down on the sand, wrapping Sophie in a towel. She rests against me and soon enough she is asleep.

"How long have you and Sam been friends?" I ask her.

"Since 2nd grade. He criticized my shoes, and we've been great friends since."

"Didn't you get offended?" I ask.

"Nope. I hated them too." I laugh. "He only came out a year ago, but I knew from the day I met him that he was not like the other boys. His parents took it better than expected. He told me first and I helped him to tell them. You could tell that it was a shock and at first they acted strangely but slowly they've become better with it. He's my friend, I'm not going to leave him because he likes males, he's still the same person he was before I knew." I smile. I ask Jinx to pass me my bag, and I reach into it to try and find my sunglasses. I sigh when I can't find them, I must have left them in the car.

"What's the matter?" Jinx asks.

"Nothing. I just forgot my sunglasses in the car."

"You want mine?" She offers.

"No. Thank you." I decline. "Could you look after Sophie while I get them?" I request.

"Sure." She replies smiling. I gently pass her Sophie and stand up. I grab my phone. The boys playing American Football pause.

"I'm just going to get my sunglasses." I call to them.

"Want one of us to come with you?"

"I'll be OK. I have my phone." I tell them showing it to them. They resume their game and I start to walk back to my car. I arrive at it and unlock it. As expected I find my sunglasses on the passenger seat. I reach for them as I feel hands on my hips. I jump and stand up, almost hitting my head. I turn around and see Tanner. I open my mouth to scream, but Tanner's hand comes down on my mouth.

"You don't want to know what will happen to you if you scream." I have to stop myself from crying as I feel my fear rising. I've felt like this before, and it was with Jack.

Here you go! Hope you liked it!

Uh oh, what does Tanner want? ;)

What did you think?

What will happen next?

Thanks for reading, voting, commenting, sharing and following!!

CC ;)