Swimming with the Guys!

~The next day~

I was reading another book called "The Kite Runner," and it was a really good book. I was finishing the last page of the book until I felt tapping on my shoulder. I looked up to see that Donnie was smiling down at me. "Oh, hey Doctor."

(The Kite Runner by Khaled)

"Hey Aqua. Did you like the book?" he asked.

"Yeah. It was really good. My favorite part was the kite competition." I smiled as I closed the book.

"That's good. I could take it back to my library for you."

"Thank you." I said as I gave him the book. Then I noticed there was a towel wrapped around his neck. "Hey Donnie, what's with the towel? Are you catching a cold?"

"Oh. No I'm not. The guys and I were going to be at April's house. She has an underground pool. It's much deeper than our pool."

"Cool!" I smiled. "Um, do you think I should come along?" I blushed a little.

"Sure. We would like it if you came with us, maybe Leo would like it even more. Besides, it's not every day we get to swim with a mermaid." he smiled.

I giggled. "Okay. I'll go get ready!" I smiled and jumped off the couch. "Oh wait, I can go like this. My clothes come back after I dry off my tail." I blushed.

Donnie chuckled. "It's okay. Just get a towel."

"Okay then." I walked to my room and grabbed the work that Leo first gave me and then made it back to the living room where I saw the other boys there. "Oh. Hey guys."

"Hey." they said.

"You're coming with us to the pool at April's house Aqua Blue?" Mikey asked.

"Yeah."

"But you don't have a swimsuit on!"

"I'm a mermaid. I got a swimsuit in my other form anyway."

"Oh. My bad." he apologized.

"It's okay Mikestar." I looked around to see that Haylie wasn't around. "Where's Haylie?"

"She's resting in Donnie's lab." Raph said.

"So she's staying here by herself?"

"No, Sensei will take care of her while we're gone."

"Oh, okay than."

"Alright boys and Aqua, let's get going." Leo said as he leads the way and we all followed.

~A while later~

We made it to April's house and I knocked on her window with my not so secret knock. "April."