Knitting Time and First Steps

~The next morning in My Perspective~

After my daily meeting with my parents, I was busy knitting some items that the family will love. I heard someone coming in and I turned around to smile at the robot himself, professor Zayton Honeycutt. "Hi Fugitoid."

"Hello mistress. What are you doing?" he asked.

"I'm just knitting some gifts for us. See?" I said as I showed him the animals I made.

(I wonder who they look like

(I wonder who they look like..?)

"Oh wow, they look great! How did you learn how to make these?"

"My baker Mrs. Butters taught me this. She's also the one who makes my favorite lemon bar treats."

"Ahh, well they look great."

"Thanks. Hey professor, do you think the children and everyone else would love the stuffed animals I knitted them?" I asked him as I was looking at them.

(The animals!)

(The animals!)

"I think they'll love them
Aquamarine. You made those with your strength and your love." he smiled.

"Thanks Fugitoid. You're a good friend."

"It's great to be with a wolf and mermaid friend like yourself mistress."

I smiled and looked at all of the works I've done. I was thinking about Raph and Haylie's baby girl. I knew that the final test for Raph was tomorrow, and I wanted to make him a good luck charm. So I decided to make him a special charm for him. I grabbed some green yarn and started to knit.

~Jimena's Perspective~

I was passing by until I saw Fugitoid and my puppy there. Then I saw a basket full of balls of wool and another basket full of stuffed animals! I went over to them and waves to them. "Hi puppy, hi professor."