Just Desserts and New Ocean Eyes

~A week later in Leo's Perspective~

It's been a week and Aqua was still blindfolded with the bandages by the effect of blinding powder that Karai threw at her. Haylie and I stood by her all the way this whole week. Haylie helped her take her baths and dresses her up. And I help her get around the lair and fed her all types of fruit April and Casey bought for her to eat. Hopefully today's the day that she will get her bandages taken off. I miss her beautiful angelical aquamarine blue colored eyes.

One night, I was giving Aqua some mashed raspberries with silky creamy cream for dessert.

She really liked it and she was blushing. I remembered her blushing at one time when she said that she blushes while she's eating raspberries. It was so cute to see her blush, it caused me to grin.

"Mmm. It's really good Blue Eyes." she said.

"I'm glad you do. It's raspberries and cream." I answered her.

"Raspberries? Aww, you know those make me blush."

(These berries make me blush! ^///^)

I chuckled. "I know. And you look so cute when you blush."

"Aww. Really?"

"Yeah."

"I miss you."

"And I miss you too. Listen Aqua, I'm so sorry that Karai did this to you. I could've protected you enough, I'm a bad boyfriend." I looked away from her in true sadness.

(Leo looking upset that it's fault what happened last night

(Leo looking upset that it's fault what happened last night...)

"No you're not Leo." she said as she held my hand. "I'll always be with you, and don't blame yourself for any action I take. Don't let this problem affect you baby boo. I love you."

I smiled and kissed her hand. "Thanks baby girl, I love you too."

I kept feeding her until she was done. Then Donnie came into the kitchen. "Hey Donnie." I greeted him.

"Doctor? Is that you??" Aqua asked.

"Yeah it's me." he responded.

"Oh hey. What's up?"