Finding... an Egg..?

~Donnie's Perspective~

As I saw Jimena falling, I used my grappling hook to grab onto the ledge of a rock and swung across the lava. I grabbed Jimena and swung to where a rock landing was at, so I jumped onto the rock while holding Jimena tightly in my arms. "Baby, are you okay?" I asked worryingly.

(Donnie saves Jimena from lava!)

She sighed in relief and hugged me. "My hero, you saved me!"

I hugged her back tightly. But I heard a battle cry from above.

"Rah!" Dregg came at us and tackles us to a rock. "Ahh! Eek!" we both got hit by him and the rock was against my back.

"You okay Don Don?"

"Ugh... I think so."

Dregg launched missiles at me, Raph, and Jimena! "Ahh!"

Raph saw Jimena use her power. "Whoa, I need some telekinesis."

"Back at ya Dregg!" she said as she launched the missiles back at Dregg.

He got hit and landed on the ground with a broken wing. "Ahh! Why won't you just let me end your pitiful lives?!" he said and there was rumbling.

(Not again! -_-')

(Not again! -_-')

"Whoa!" we said.

As we were distracted, Dregg releases his crawling hand. And it was heading for Jimena!

"Babe! Look out!" I pushed her out of the way and the spider hand wrapped itself around my body and it caught me. "Ahh!" I was being dragged to Dregg.

As he was laughing, he fell all of a sudden and I was gonna fall too! "No!"

"Hiya!" Leo cuts the cord and I stopped moving.

"Phew!" I sighed in relief and hugged Jimena. "You okay baby girl?"

"I'm okay. What about you?"

"I'm okay too." I hugged her more.

~My Perspective~

"Finally." Casey said. "We won't be seeing him anymore."