Chompy Picasso!.. and Tokka?!

~My Perspective~

As I was looking around to see if there were creatures on the prowl, I felt movement inside my chest fur. I gasped and opened my fur to reveal a very cute turtle that made a cute sound. "Aww, happy birthday little guy." I giggled.

"Huh? What?" the others asked me.

"Hey sis, I think I found your monster. And he made the sound you heard."

She came over to me and smiled as she looked inside to see the alien turtle. "Aww! He's so cute!"

"What did you do girls? Did one of you lay an egg while you were down there?" Casey asked as he looked at the creature.

"Yeah Casey, I'm in labor again!" Haylie said and we all laughed.

"What are you girls talking about?" Raph asked.

"We'll show you. Come here."

"Um okay." he walked over to me.

"Come on out little guy." I spoke softly to it. I placed my hand in my fur to take him out while the baby turtle laid on his shell. "Here Raph." I gave him the turtle.

(Baby alien turtle!)

~Raph's Perspective~

I gasped and smiled as I saw the little turtle making the cute chortle. "Aww. He's so little."

"One, two, three." Aqua counted.

"Huh?"

"Happy early mutation day Raph!" they both said.

"Whoa! Really?!" I smiled big.

"Yeah. You deserved a pet, think of it like a second pet for you."

"Wow, this is amazing! Thanks Aqua! Thanks sweetie!" I hugged them both.

Haylie giggled. "You're welcome boobie."

I pulled away and played with my new pet. I made him smell my finger and he bites it. "Youch! Oh, hmm... I think I'll call you, Chompy Picasso." I smiled as he churred happily.