Haylie's Awakening

~Time skip to 6 days in My Perspective~

It's been for almost a week since I've watched Haylie sleep. At some times, even Raph watches her. I don't even know why he was watching her, I thought he didn't like new people. Oh well, it's better to worry about my new friend's health than that.

I sighed as I was still watching Haylie sleeping another day. "Oh Haylie, I'm so sorry that I couldn't protect you." I held her hand. "If only there was someway I can make it up to you."

"Mmm..." I heard her.

My ears picked up the sound and I gasped softly. "Haylie?" I watched as she was moving her head around.

"A-Aqua?" she moaned softly and started to stir. She opened her eyes and saw me.

"Haylie! You're okay! Thank Neptune!" I rubbed her hand because I didn't want to hug her and hurt her injuries the past week not too long ago.

"Agh... my head hurts..."

"You'll be okay Haylie." I rubbed her forehead.

"Mmm..." she looked around. "Where am I?"

"Leo and I brought you here in our sewer lair."

"W-Who's Leo?"

"That would be me ma'am." Leo said as he was coming in with Mikey.

"Haylie just woke up." I held her hand gently and stroked it. "Haylie, that's Leo and Mikey. You already saw Leo about last week."

"Oh. Um... H-Hi..." she said quietly and looked at her wounds. "Did you fix me Aqua?"

"Just a bit, you should thank Donnie for fixing the rest of you."

"Oh. Where is he?"

"He's in the living room, I'll call him for you. Hey Doctor!"

Donnie came inside after I called him. "What's up?" he looked at Haylie. "Oh! You're awake, are you okay ma'am?"

"Um, yeah. Thanks for fixing me. Aqua told me you fixed me."

"You're welcome. Hmm..." he started thinking.

"Whatcha thinking about Doctor?" I asked him.

"I think it would be best if she stayed here with us. She can't go back home like that. If she was seen on the streets by the Kraang, she'll get hurt more."

I sighed in relief. "Thank you Doctor. You know I can't leave a girl on her own with broken bones and fresh cuts."

"Thank you Aqua." Haylie smiled.

"You're welcome." I sighed a bit and stroked her hand. "Haylie... I'm so sorry that I've put you in so much danger. I should've put myself off guard and made Red Claw hurt you. Could you ever forgive a mutant wolf like me?" I bowed my head sadly and shut my eyes closed.

She smiled and rubbed my hand back. "It's okay Aqua. I forgive you."

"You do?" I looked up while my ears perked.

"Yes I do. You saved me and I'm glad that you did."

I smiled and gently hugged her. "Thank you for forgiving me. There has to be someway I can make it up to you."

"No need. I'll just stay here."

"Good and I'll help you heal. Are you hungry or anything?"

"Yeah. I forgot to eat today."

"It's okay Haylie, we still have some leftover pizza. I'll go get it for you."

"Thanks Aqua."