Crisis and Victory!

~Jimena's Perspective~

"Ahh!" I saw the monster there and pressed the button for the lasers. "Drive Fugitoid!"

"I'm on it! Hurry mistress!!" he said as he drives and while Aqua swims.

"This is all Hope's fault!" Leo growled.

"Hey! Don't blame my awesome lady like that!" Mikey grew mad at him.

Both Mikey and Leo kept arguing while we were all in danger! The boys were arguing! We were driving away from the monster! And Aqua was growing tired! A triple crisis!

I went into Hope's room to hear her crying. Hope sis you okay?" I spoke to her worryingly since I sensed her sadness. "Don't listen to Leo. He's a poopy pants."

She laughs a bit while giving me a slight smile. "Thanks... But he doesn't trust me with the kids..." she frowned again.

"I'll talk some sense to him. He has no right to treat you like this and you do have the right to be with Bart and Dreamer."

"Thanks Jimena... I'll just... Stay here in my room..." Hope said as she fell asleep, hoping that this day would be over soon.

"Okay." I rubbed her back and walked out of the room, towards Leo. I got my hand ready and slapped the shit out of Leo which made him and Mikey stop arguing.

"Ooh!" the rest of us said.

"Leo how dare you call Hope useless, she isn't useless at al. So stop hating her she didn't do anything wrong, and if I had a child I would never let you near it!" I yelled at him.

"Well, you know I don't trust her with my kids!" Leo yelled back at me.

"LEO SHE'S PART OF THE FANILY! WHAT PART OF FAMILY TRUST YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND?!"

"She doesn't learn how to know what reality is!"

"So what if she doesn't she still our family. And if you don't see that, then I'll make you see it!"

"How?!"

"Um guys?! The monster's about to eat us!" Aqua said panting as she was growing tired.

(The monster!)

(The monster!)

"Ugh, I'll deal with you later Lamonardo!" I stomped away from him and to the controls. As I was there, he tackled me to the ground. "Ah nyah!"

"Leo! Sweetheart!" Donnie yelled.

~My Perspective~