D + J and a New Enemy?

~The next day in Donnie's Perspective~

I was taking a shower until I was feeling a very tingly sensation inside of my body. I knew that it was time of the year again, mating season. I had to lock myself out of the room because I didn't want to hurt Jimena. She looks so young and beautiful, I had to mate with her! She's the only girl that I care for and everything in my life.

I turned off the water and got out of the shower. After I geared up, I went downstairs to see Jimena and Mikey watching Crognard the Barbarian. Mikey was smirking as he was moving a bit closer to her. I felt a fiery pit in my heart that was heating with rage and anger. Was I jealous? Or trying to protect my girl?

I went over to Jimena, picked her up in my arms, and walked away from the smirking Mikey that wanted to take my girl away from me just like Casey did to April.

"Donnie? Where are we going?" Jimena asked me.

"We're going to the barn lab for a little while." I smiled at her. 'This is it Donnie! Don't back down now, you can do this! Mate with her!' my dirty mind spoke to me as I was walking out of the farmhouse.

I went into the barn lab and placed Jimena on a barrel of hay, then I went to the doors and locked them up. I looked at Jimena who was looking around the barn.

(The hay barrel Donnie made Jimena sit on)

~Jimena's Perspective~

'Why did Donnie bring me here?' I thought to myself. I looked at Donnie who was smiling at me, but I was confused about why he brought me here. "What are we gonna do here Donnie?" I asked him.

"Um... Well umm..."

I looked at him in confusion. "Huh?" I saw his face growing red and I felt the heat from my cheeks as I was blushing too.

~Donnie's Perspective~

'God she looks hot! I really wanna do this to her! And there's no way I'm letting anyone take her away from me!' my mind said those words to me internally.

"Um Donnie?" Jimena started.

"Huh?" I snapped out of my mind.

"Are you okay?"

I went to her haystack and hovered over on top of her, like a bear getting ready to attack his deer prey. "C-Can I observe your body?" I blushed.

"Sure Don Don." she blushed and smiled.

~2 hours later~

I was so glad that Jimena was mine. All mine, no one could take her from me now. We were walking through the woods, just me and her. Nothing could stop us. Nothing.