Donnie and Jimena... Taking a Shower!

~In the morning of Jimena's Perspective~

As I yawned after that sugar crash I had from Haylie's party last night. I smelled myself and u smelt like cake. "Eww..." I felt really sticky like the yummy cake that I had. I saw Don Don there who looked really knocked out with a bottle of pop soda which was grasped in his hand.

I giggled at his pose as I got up slowly from him and made my way to the bathroom so I could take a shower. Then I bumped into my puppy Aqua. "Oh, hey big sis."

"Hey lil sis." she smiled and had a broom in her hand. "Did you have fun last night?"

"Yeah I did. The cake was yummy." I giggled.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself." she smelled me. "And you should take a bath. You smell like cake."

I blushed and looked down. "I know. I'm going there now."

"Good. I'm gonna clean up. See you later at breakfast time." my puppy said as she went into the Recreation Room to clean up.

I went into the bathroom and closed the door. I stripped off of my clothes and started to turn on the water. As I stepped into the shower, I grabbed the soap and started to wash myself off of the stickiness the cake had left me with. After I rinsed out the cake from my body, I started to wash my hair.

~Donnie's Perspective~

I woke up and yawned and saw that Jimena wasn't in bed. I looked around and put the soda pop bottle down on the floor. I got up from bed and started looking around the ship for her, then I bumped into Leo who was coming back from the Holo Room. "Hey Leo, have you seen Jimena?" I asked him.

"Um no Donnie. I think Aqua should know. She's in the Recreation Room cleaning up." he said with a slight smile.

"Okay. Thanks." I said as I went straight into the Recreation Room where Aqua was cleaning. "Hey Aqua."

"Oh, hey Doctor. If you're looking for Jimena, she's in the shower. She smelled like cake from last night's baby shower party." she smiled as she was mopping the floor.

"Okay thank you." I smiled and went to the bathroom. As I entered into the bathroom, I was a blushing mess. It's been a long time since I've saw Jimena naked like that one mating season while we were at the farmhouse. I had a little tickle in my nose which made me sneeze. 'Uh oh, I'm done for!'

~Jimena's Perspective~

I heard a sneeze and squeaked a little. I was blushing red and didn't wanna know who was in the bathroom. But I had to ask. "W-Who is it..?"

"It's Donnie."

"Oh Don Don! Hi!" I said happily.

"Good morning baby girl. Whatcha doing?"

"Taking a shower."

"That sounds... interesting."

I giggled a bit and blushed a bit. I poked my head out of the shower curtain and looked at his blushing red face. I had a crazy idea, but I wouldn't know how Donnie would react to it. "Um Donnie?"

"Yes?"

"Do you... Wanna take a shower with me..?" I blushed redder and hid my blush with the shower curtain.

~Donnie's Perspective~

'Oh my god yes I wanna take a shower with you!' my thoughts in my mind spoke to me. My fantasy was turning into reality and my wish came true!

 My fantasy was turning into reality and my wish came true!

(Donnie's fantasy came true! XD)

"Um Don Don? Do you wanna come in with me?" Jimena asked me again which made me come back to reality.

"Y-You want me to s-shower with you..?" I pretend to say it shyly while blushing.

(Doctor! You sly turtle!)

"Yes."

"Hmm... Okay." I smiled and took off my gear but my mask on. I stepped into the shower and gazed up and down at Jimena's naked body. "Whoa..."

"What is it Don Don?" Jimena asked while blushing.

"You look beautiful." I smiled at her.

"I-I do..?"

"Of course you do! You're my special lady!"

She blushed and smiled at me. "I-I don't know what to say... I haven't showed you my naked body ever since we were at the farmhouse..."

"It's okay sweetheart. I'm used to it more than ever since we've mated." I smiled at her and brought her close to my body. I grabbed the soap and started to wash her body with it. I blushed as I was washing her breasts.

~Jimena's Perspective~

"A-Aww~" I blushed as I moaned a bit.

Then Donnie stopped. "Sorry..." he blushed.

"No no! It's okay, I liked it!" I blushed.

"You did?"

"Y-Yeah."

"Can I do it to you again then?"

"S-Sure."

"Okay." he said as he started washing my breasts again.

"Ahh~" I breathed out the moan.

~Time Skip~

After we washed and rinsed out the round bubbles, we both got out of the bathtub and dried ourselves. Don Don helped me dry up my hair, and he was even great to help me blow it dry out. After he finished with my hair, we went to the room so we could both get dressed and ready to start our day. We both got dressed and headed out together to the living room.

As we made it there, everything was cleaned up thanks to Aqua. I saw her with Leo and the kids. I saw baby Dreamer crawling up to me and raised her arms up to me. "Aww, come here baby smooca." I smiled as I picked her up. I gave her lots of kisses all over her face while Donnie was laughing.

"You're so cute baby girl, that's why I love you so much!" I nuzzled noses with her.

Donnie chuckled a bit and hugged me from behind which made me squeak a bit. "And this is why I love you the most my princess." he said while kissing the back of my shoulder.

I giggled as I hugged Dreamer into my arms and while Donnie was kissing my shoulder. "And I love you too Don Don." I smiled.