The Baby Shower!

~The next day in the late afternoon in Raph's Perspective~

Everyone was decorating the lair because Haylie had an idea to throw Leo and Aqua a baby shower for the celebration of their new kids. Leo and Aqua went out for a walk up top so it was the perfect idea to surprise them. Slash and the other Mutanimals were fixing up a surprise in Aqua's old room she doesn't use anymore, it's going to be the babies' new room. April, Casey, Kirby, and Mr. Murakami all together saved up a carload of money to buy the gifts and the things for the room earlier this week. After we finished, Mikey and Haylie were cooking up the food and sweets for the party.

~Time Skip~

"Guys guys! They're coming!" Mikey shouted and we were all hiding the best way we can. Sensei turned off the lights and we all waited for Leo and Aqua to come inside.

~My Perspective~

We were coming home, after Leo said it was supposed to be a short walk. But when I looked at the time, it was nearly 5:30 in the evening! We left the whole afternoon and I was starving. When Leo and I stepped into the lair, the lights were out. "Huh? What's going on? Why are the lights out?" I asked Leo.

"I don't know." Leo spoke.

"1, 2, 3!" I heard someone shout out.

The lights were flicked on and everyone was in the lair. "SURPRISE! CONGRATULATIONS LEO AND AQUA!!!"

I gasped and laughed. "Oh my god, you guys! This is great!"

Haylie came over to me and puts a sash over me that said "Mom To Be" while Raph came to Leo and puts a crown on him that says "Dad To Be." They both smiled. "What do you think guys?"

"It's amazing. I don't know how you did it, but it's truly amazing. Thank you guys, thank you everyone!" I smiled.

"Let's get this party started!" Casey said.

"Booyakasha!!!" we cheered.

~About 2 hours later~

After everyone finished eating their food and mingling, it was time to open presents. Donnie sat me down on a wooden woven white chair with pink ribbons. And Leo sat down next to me in the same chair, but with blue ribbons. "This is really nice of you guys to throw us a turtley booyakatastic baby shower. You guys are the best." I giggled while they smiled.

(The chairs that Leo and I were sitting on for present time)

"Let's open presents!" Mikey said as he gave out the first present to Leo.

After Leo opened it, he took out a bodysuit with a bow tie. "Aww look at that." he showed me and everyone.