Raph Really Needs Haylie

~Raph's Perspective~

I was napping after I trained with Sensei. But while I was napping, I felt a tingly feeling at my gut and my lower half. I woke up, knowing that it was the beginning of my mating season. I blushed when I felt it and got up to use the bathroom. I got refreshed in the bathroom and went out to the living room to find Haylie. As I was looking around, I saw Leo at the pool and Aqua was resting on his lap in her mermaid form.

"Hey bro." Leo smiled.

"Oh. Hey Leo." I smiled a bit. "Do you know where Haylie is? I wanna talk to her."

"She's training in the dojo with Sensei now. You'll have to wait for her to come out."

"Okay. I'll wait for her here so don't mind me." I said as I sat on the couch. I held the remote and started watching tv, the show that was showing was called Heroes. So I decided to watch it.

(The show Raph was watching

(The show Raph was watching.)

~A while later in Haylie's Perspective~

I was on the floor panting tiredly after my training session with Sensei.

"You did very well Haylie." Sensei said with a smile. "You may take the rest of the day off."

"Arigato Sensei." I panted out.

He smiled at me as he left back to his room to meditate. After he closes his door, I got up from the floor and headed out to the living room. As I stepped out of the dojo, I saw Raph on the couch watching tv. I saw him turn his head as he looked at me and gave me a smile.

"Hey baby. Come lay on me." he said patting a spot on his plastron.

I walked over to him and wiped my forehead. "But I'm all sweaty and I'm not properly dressed." I blushed.

"I don't mind. Just stay with me."

"Okay..." I sat on the couch next to him.

But I felt a grip on my waist which made me gasp a bit. I turned to Raph who was picking me up and laying me on his lap. I was sitting on his lap comfortably, trying not to get my sweat on him. But he held me closer, as if he didn't care if I was sweaty or not. I snuggles into his plastron and hummed into him while he cuddled me back. I looked up to him and he looked down at me.

"Um Raph? What's gotten into you?"

"What do you mean babe?" he asked me.

"I would usually have to beg for you to cuddle me."

"I don't know. I guess it's because I wanted to cuddle with you. We haven't cuddled in a while."