Jimena's Family!

~The next day~

I just made breakfast for everyone and they were all eating good. I looked at my dear children playing with their stuffed animals I knitted for them while they were playing with their uncle Casey. Fugitoid was with them and he looked very happy being with them. I snapped another picture of them.

"That's one for the scrapbook sweetie?" Leo asked me as he licked his lips that were covered in pancake syrup.

"Yeah love." I looked around to see that Jimena still wasn't up. "Doctor, where's Jimena?"

"She's still asleep Aqua." he said.

"I think I should check up on her. To see if she's okay." I said after I finished my eggs.

"Okay. Call me if you need me."

"Or me." Leo added.

"Okay." I got up from my seat and made my way to Jimena and Donnie's room where they sleep at.

~Jimena's Perspective~

I woke up the next morning feeling pretty upset because it was my parents' anniversary. As I got out of bed, I heard a knock on the door. "Who is it?"

"It's me, Aqua."

I got up and opened the door which revealed my big puppy sister. "Hey Puppy..." I greeted her as I looked at the ground.

"Breakfast is ready. You don't want it to get cold."

I started sniffling and my tears went down my face. "I... I don't want breakfast puppy..."

"Why? What's wrong?"

When I saw a film in my mind the day of their death, I started crying instantly and hugged my puppy. "I miss my mommy and daddy!" I cried out.

"Aw sis..." My Puppy said as she picked me up and hugged me.

I kept crying into her chest while I felt her rubbing my back. "M-Mommy... D-Daddy..."

~Donnie's Perspective~

I heard crying and ran over to where it was coming from. It was Jimena! And Aqua was holding her in her arms. "What happened to her Aqua?" I asked her.

"She misses her parents Doctor. She wants to see them."

"Aww baby..." I came over to her and hugged her into my arms. "It's okay to miss your mom and dad."

She sniffled under her breath. "D-Don Don I miss my mommy and daddy."

"I know." I kept hugging her as I was thinking about what to do. Then it hit me, she can see them in the Holo Room! "Aqua. Get the Holo Room ready."

"Okay Doctor." she said as she ran toward the controls.

I heard Jimena sniffle. "H-Holo R-Room..?"

"Yeah. The Holo Room can let you see your family." I flashed a warm smile at her. I walked over to the door of the Holo Room and put her down.

~Jimena's Perspective~

I looked around the whole room in awe. "Whoa..."

"Okay my baby, are you ready to go?" Donnie smiled at me.

"Yes Don Don." I smiled.

"Have fun." he smiles and pressed the switch.

"Later sis!" My Puppy smiled.

As I closed my eyes, I was thinking what would happen if I saw my family. As opened my eyes once more, I was right in front of my apartment door. "Oh wow! I'm home!" I smiled and when I open it everything came back to me.