Back to the City and Dad...

~2 days later in No One's Perspective~

Leonardo and his brothers have completed their spiritual quest and they are ready to go back to the city and fight the Kraang. Aquamarine is on maternity leave due to holding Leonardo's future child or children. Jimena and Haylie would have to stay behind too like Casey and April. So the next day, they were all packing up so that they could finally face the Kraang and make them leave their city that they took over.

~Time Skip on Jimena's Perspective~

I was packing my things up and saw Donnie helping me. "Thanks Don Don." I smiled at him.

"You're welcome."

"Don't forget your mask."

"I won't."

I smiled and got on my tip toes, trying to kiss his lips. But I felt his hands on my cheeks and kissed my lips. I giggled in the kiss and pulled back. "You're so tall."

"And you're small." he smiled. "And I love it."

I smiled at him as we both went downstairs with our stuff. We went outside to see that everyone was in the van.

"Is everyone ready?"

"Yeah." we all said.

"Then let's go." Casey said as he drove the van away from the farmhouse.

I was sitting in Donnie's lap and saw Aqua laying down while Leo was rubbing her tummy. She was already fast asleep.

"Donnie? Why does sissy look tired?" I asked.

"She's pregnant and she needs a lot of rest. She can't fight with us during the battle. It'll put her and the baby in danger."

"Oh okay." I understood. I felt a little bit tired and fell asleep on his chest. I felt him pet my head which made me hum in my sleep and also made me smile a bit.

~Time Skip in My Perspective~

(Antonio's Pizzarama place where we're hiding in)

I woke up a few hours later in an unknown place that I haven't smelled before. The place smelled like pizza, so I got up to see that everyone was here. "Hey guys. Where are we? It smells like pizza."

"We're all inside of Antonio's pizza place that Mikey found. This would have to be our temporary shelter home." Leo said as he held my hand.

"Oh. I see." I answered quietly.

"There was a lot of Kraang out there. Donnie and I are going out there to find some supplies for us. So you should stay here and wait for me."