Oh Baby! Or Babies?!

~A week later in My Perspective~

After days and days of planning, fighting, and so much more... I couldn't believe that the TMNT Squad and the Mighty Mutanimals saved the world from the Kraang! Finally after all these days! Now we were all home in our beloved sewer lair.

(The Mighty Mutanimals! Slash, Dr

(The Mighty Mutanimals! Slash, Dr. Rockwell, Pigeon Pete, and Leatherhead)

I was growing pretty big due to my newly grown bloated belly. I felt really fat, like I ate a beach ball. But Leo thinks that it's cute every time I try to put on my shirts and it shows my belly button which makes me blush a bit. Everyone in the lair takes turns staying with me and being servants to me.

(Still expecting!)

(Still expecting!)

~Later on today~

Donnie came over to us with a smile. "Hey guys."

"What is it?" I asked.

"Yeah Donnie, what's up?" Leo asked as well.

"Rockwell gave us a laptop like ultrasound machine so we could see the baby inside of you. Would you like to try it?" he asked.

"I would love to!" I smiled and turned to Leo. "I wanna see our baby."

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go." he smiled as he helped me off the couch and helped me walk to the lab.

When we both came in, I was laid down gently on a very comfortable bed. As I was relaxing, I saw everyone coming in the lab, maybe they were curious on what was going on.

"Hey Donnie. What goes on here?" Raph asked.

"We're going to see inside of Aqua's belly. It might show us the baby." Donnie explained.

"Cool! I wanna see!" Mikey said excitingly.

"We'll all be able to see Aquamarine and Leonardo's child." Sensei smiled.