The Rescue!

~On the rooftops in Leo's Perspective~

I was with Donnie thinking of a plan to break Jimena out of the Shredder's lair until I heard my T-Phone vibrating. I took it out and saw some coordinates leading to Shredder's lair. When I saw the aqua blue pinpoint dot of the map, I gasped because that was Aqua's distress signal. "Oh no!" I panicked.

"What's wrong Leo?"

"It's Aqua! She's in trouble! She's at the Shredder's lair!"

"What?! We gotta save her and Jimena!"

"I'll call the others so that we could do a rescue mission." I said as I called the guys to head to Shredder's lair. "Okay. They're on their way there. Let's go Donnie."

"Okay."

We both went on ahead to the Shredder's lair, hoping that the Shredder hasn't done anything to my girlfriend, the kid she's holding for me, or Jimena.

~A while later in Donnie's Perspective~

As we were gathered  around, we broke though the windows of the lair and we saw Shredder. "Shredder!!!" I yelled.

He turned around and smirked. "Welcome turtles. I'm glad you've got my invitation."

"Shut up! Where's Jimena?!"

"Right here!" a female voice spoke and I witnessed Jimena in Karai's clothes. I gasped. "Jimena?!"

"Hey Shredder! Where's my girlfriend?!" Leo yelled.

"Over here." he stepped back to reveal to us that Aqua was shackled in a cage.

"Leo! Guys!" Aqua cried.

"Aqua!" we yelled her name.

"Jimena's turned evil by the use of a brain worm! Shredder planted a worm in her brain so that he could take control of her!"

"Got it!" I charged at Jimena, trying not to hurt her. "Jimena! It's me Donnie!"

She tried to punch me, but I dodged it. Then she kicked my leg, it didn't hurt because I knew she was weak. Then I stood back. "Jimena. I don't wanna fight you!"

She took out her tessen and charged at me. "Hiya!"

I grabbed her wrists and pinned her to the wall. I held her wrists tightly so that she wouldn't escape my grasp. "Jimena! Look at me! I'm Donnie, your boyfriend!"

She started to squirm under my grasp. "Let me go! Let me go!!"

As she was struggling, I was trying to think of a way to bring her back, and most likely get that brain worm out of her. Then I said, "No! You're my baby! I love you!"

"Don't you dare call me that!"

"But I love you!"

I saw her blush as she was still trying to break free. "Let go!"

"No. Jimena, you must listen to me! I've been your boyfriend since 2 weeks ago! And I enjoyed our times together! We even had our intimate moment for the first time!"

"Whoa whoa whoa! You had sex with her?!" Raph shouted as he was fighting off Fish Face.