Family Reunion!

~2 days later in Leo's Perspective~

I was in the living room, watching Dreamer and Bartolommeo playing with their toys. I looked around the room to see that everyone was doing their own thing. Hope and Mikey were cuddling, Jimena and Donnie were reading, then Haylie and Raph were watching some soap opera. I looked over to see my dear baby sweetheart there, just looking out at the stars, and she was also looking sad. I left the kids with Fugitoid and came over to Aqua, hugging her from behind. "Hey sweetie."

"Oh, hey Leo..." Aqua said softly.

"Hey baby. What's wrong? Do you feel sick?" I felt her forehead to see if she had a fever.

"Well, I'm sick. But not physically sick, I'm emotionally sick. I miss my parents..." she said, breaking out a bit.

I hugged her tight and was thinking what I should do. Then it hit me, the Hologram Room! Maybe she could see them in there! "Aqua, I wanna show you something."

She sniffled. "What is it?"

"Come with me." I said, holding hands with her and bringing her out of the Recreation Room.

~My Perspective~

'Where's Leo taking me? It's not like he's gonna take me to our room so that he could pleasure my feelings out of me! Or is he?' I blushed as I thought to myself.

He took me into an empty room with a viewing screen. "Uh Leo, what room is this? And how come I've missed this room?"

 "Uh Leo, what room is this? And how come I've missed this room?"

(The Holo Room!)

"This is the Holo Room."

"The Holo Room?"

"Yeah. You can see your family in here."

That caught my attention. "R-Really?!" I smiled big as my hopes went up higher than heaven.

"Yeah. I'll set up the machine so that way you could see your family."

I hugged Leo very tight. "Thank you so much Leo! This is the best present a wolf could ever ask for!"

He chuckled. "You're welcome. Anything for my beloved Angel Eyes." he said as he went to the controls. "Have fun baby." I winked her.

"I will!" I smiled.

When Leo pressed the buttons, I closed my eyes to see where it would take me. A few seconds later, I opened my eyes to see that I was back on Moonstone Village! "Holy water cakes!" I walked down the path and shoved the leaves side to side until I found Moonstone Village! "Oh my god. I'm home! I'm home!!" I cheered and ran down the grassy hill.