Raph's Confession

~Leo's Perspective~

I was waiting for my love to come back and she's still not back yet. 'What's taking her so long? I'm worried!' I frowned. I got up to see if she was okay, but I saw her coming in with Haylie on her back. "Aqua!" I smiled big.

"Hey Leo." she smiled. she watches Haylie getting off her her back and she morphed back to her regular form.

I hugged her close to me and felt her hugging me back. "I'm glad you're back safely."

"Me too Blue Eyes." she nuzzles me and I smiled.

"Angel Eyes, I was talking to Master Splinter today. And he says that I can share my room with you!"

"Really?" she blushed.

"Yeah. But we'll have to be careful. I don't wanna hurt you or anything."

"O-Okay." she blushed more. "I'm gonna bring my things to your room then. I'll be back with them and you can help me."

"Okay boo. Want me to help you now?"

"Sure."

"Okay. Let's go."

"Alright. Good luck Haylie!" she winks at her and took my hand. "Let's go." she dragged me to her room.

~Haylie's Perspective~

I blushed when Aqua winked at me. I took a deep breath in and made my way to Raph's room. As I made it there, I saw a sign on his door saying "Raph's Room" and it also had the skulls and bones stickers. I was super nervous and shakily knocked on his door. "Raph?"

"Oh yeah... Come in..." Raph said softly.

I blushed a bit and opened the door slowly, letting myself into his room. "I-I need to talk to you Raph..." I stuttered.

"What's up..?"

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, opening them again and looked  at him with a serious expression face. "Raph... When I first met you, I was kinda interested in you because well... You were very handsome and you had great ninja skills and I liked that...  Then you became my friend and you helped me heal and it was the nicest thing anyone has ever done to me." I smiled and looked down as I was blushing. "And that's when I started to love you..." I finished.

I waited for his answer, then I saw him blush red and turn around.

"I do too." he smiled a bit.

(Raph's smile)

(Raph's smile)

"Y-You d-do?" I blushed.

"Yeah. Since I've had my eyes on you when you were in that coma."

"W-When you kissed me, why did you run away..?" I asked him curiously.

"I... I was scared okay? I was afraid that you might not like the kiss and hate me forever."

"You know that I would never hate you. So, can we..." I asked nervously while rubbing my arm.

"Go out?" he asked.

"Y-Yeah... And maybe try that again..?"

"What? This??" he pulled me into his arms and kissed me surprisingly.

I blushed red and kissed him back. I felt Raph pinning me against the wall. It felt nice that he was pinning me down to the wall, just like what I saw in some movies I've seen. I get Raph slip his tongue into my mouth and danced with my tongue. I blushed more red when I made a tiny sound. "Mmm~" I moaned softly.

~Raph's Perspective~

When I heard Haylie moan in the kiss, it made me blush and I was slightly turned on by it. I liked it, so I kissed her more and brought her closer to my body. Every time I please her, she would moan.

"Ahh~" she moaned once more.

I pulled away because air was calling my name. As I was breathing, I saw Haylie blushing red as a strawberry. I gave her a smile and hugged her. I felt her hugging back and I felt happy on the inside and out of me. I was happy that Haylie belongs to me forever, I'll cherish her for the rest of my life and make sure that nothing bad ever happens to her. Ever.

I saw her to see that she was asleep in my arms and I took her to my bed. I tucked her in bed and sat on the chair. "Sleep well Haylie." I whispered softly as I kissed her forehead and smiled a lot. Then I fell asleep as if time was going on for all eternity.

~Leo's Perspective~

As soon as we finished putting my love's things away in my room, I looked around. It was pretty nice now that there are art pieces that I haven't seen before in my life. "Hey Angel Eyes, did you draw and color all of these pictures?"

"Yeah. I did these, do you like them?" she wagged her tail.

"I love them!" I hugged her.

~My Perspective~

I hugged back as Leo said that he loved my art masterpieces, I was glad that he loved them all. I pulled away from him and blushed red on how we're gonna share the same bed together.

"How to do this..?" Leo thinks, then had an idea. He crawled into bed and held out his arms. "Come here Aqua. Right into my arms."

"Um okay." I blushed and got into bed with him. I snuggled up to him and blushed more when he wrapped his powerful arms around my body. It felt nice and warm to be in his cozy embrace despite that he's a reptile, but I didn't care about it. The warm feeling coming from him accidentally made me churr softly because I loved being in the warmth of him. I blushed hard as I was churring.

~Leo's Perspective~

'What's that noise?' I thought to myself, then I felt my girlfriend and the sound was coming from her. I saw her blush that was red like an apple.

'Is she... churring?' I thought to myself. I smiled and fell in love with her heavenly churrs. They sounded like caroling angels that were serenading a love message to me.

The churrs from my beloved caused me to yawn and fall asleep, holding her really close to me. What I didn't know was that Aqua was calling my name, but I was called into my dream world where my beautiful wolf mermaid princess is calling me.

~My Perspective~

"Leo? Are you awake?" I said as I looked up to him. I saw him as his eyes were fully closed, I think he fell asleep. I smiled at his slumbering expression and blew out the candle that was next to me. I yawned pretty big and snuggled up to my hero in blue, then I fell asleep into a dark abyss. I smiled in my sleep as soon as my blue masked boyfriend called me into my dreaming dimension.