Making Out~!

~The next morning~

I woke up where Leo was still cuddling me and I smiled. I was kind of blushing at how close he was holding me, but I didn't mind. I tried to get out of his cuddling grip until he held me closer.

"Mmm..." I heard him hum.

I blushed more while thinking. 'Oh my god, he's so close to me! So close to me!!' He was snoring softly and flipped me so that I was on the bottom of him. 'Oh my god! He's on top of me!! Again!!!' I thought and blushed a hardcore red.

I blushed more when he started nuzzling near my breasts. 'He's so fresh! I think I'm gonna faint!' I grew pale and blushed more. He wrapped his arms around me and nuzzles more closer to my breasts. I have to stop him or it'll get awkward.

"Psst, Leo. Leo!" I whisper-yelled at him.

He yawned and started to wake up. "Mmm..." he hummed and opened his eyes. "Yeah?"

"Y-Y-You're on top of me a-again..." I stuttered as I blushed more.

When he averted his eyes down at my torso, he gasped, then he blushed, and got off of me. "I'm so sorry Angel Eyes!"

I sat up and blushed a lot. But I looked at him and smiled weakly. "I-It's okay Blue Eyes..."

Leo looked down and rubbed the back of his neck while he was blushing. "I didn't mean to."

"I know you didn't. But you know, that was a first." I blushed as I smiled as well.

"It was?" he blushed too.

"Yeah. After dating for a month and a half, you made a move."

"Yeah. I guess I did."

"Y-Yeah."

"W-Were you waiting for me to make that move?"

"Umm... Yeah, I did..."

"Oh, then you could've told me that."

"I'm sorry. I got a bit too shy." I blushed.

"It's okay Angel Eyes. Do you... want me to do it to you more often?"

"I-I guess." I smiled a bit.

"I don't have to do it if you don't want me to."

"Maybe for a bit. We haven't kissed since I killed Red Claw last night."

"It's true. And I'll be gentle, okay?"

"Okay."

~Leo's Perspective~

After her permission, I gently pulled her into my lap. Smiling at her while she's blushing as cute as a strawberry. I blushed as I started leaning toward her angelic face and closed my eyes. Then I feel the warmth of her soft lips against mine. I kissed her with passion and pulled her closer into the kiss.