Hurt Feelings and Aeons!

I was still gasping for air and closed my eyes, slowly passing away... Or not. I breathed in the air and then found out that we can breathe it. "Oh, my god guys. We can breathe air here. Ugata!"

Leo took off his helmet and picks me up from the ground, squeezing me into a hug. "Damn baby, don't you dare scare me like that's again!"

"I'm sorry. I worried you up against your butt again Blue Eyes. But at least I'm still alive."

"Thank god you are."

Raph walked over to me. "Aqua, I'm so sorry that I did that! Haylie would've been so upset if I did that to you!"

"It's okay Raph. But it wasn't your fault. The planet's somehow affecting us with its seeping anger into our heads."

"Yeah. Let's hurry up and find that piece."

"Yeah."

"Guys! Jimena's gone!" Donnie got worried.

"I can smell her for you." I started smelling her trail and looked straight ahead. "She went that way."

Just then, we all heard more flying bats. "Aw space applesauce." Donnie said.

"I'm getting tired of these bats already!" Mikey said.

"I think we should run."

"I agree with you more mistress. Everyone run for your very lives!" the professor said as he started running and we all soon ran after him.

(Running away from the bats!)

As we were all running, we ran toward a statue. As we looked back, the bats just stopped chasing us and flew away.

"Well that's weird." Hope said.

I looked up. "Is it because of this statue professor?" I asked him.

"Ah yes! It's a depiction of the ancient Aeons. The beings that were living here." he explained.

"Well, it looks like the bats drove them away here." I started thinking. "Maybe if we cured this planet somehow, it could bring the Aeons back!"

"If it's possible." Donnie said.

"Of course it's possible Donatello!" Fugitoid said.

"Whoa guys! Do you see the statue's beaming light? It's pointing." Mikey looked at the beam that was pointing straight down south.

"Let's follow it to see where it leads us." Leo suggested and we all started walking.

~Jimena's Perspective~

As I was running away from Donnie, I was so sad about everything he said! I stopped and climbed up a tree and thought about earlier. I was thinking about myself being dead, about how Donnie wishes that April was here with us, and about calling me all of those names at me! It made me cry a whole lot, I wished that I was actually dead that he said all that to me!