The First Kiss!

~A few days later~

After Leo and I finished our daily training routine together, we were in the living room by the pool. We were both eating pizza grilled cheese sandwiches that Mikey made us for lunch.

(Eating lunch with Leo~)

I finished eating my 2nd pizza grilled cheese sandwich. "That was a great training session Leo. And remind me to say thank you to Mikey later for the lunch."

He chuckled. "Okay."

I drank my Kool-Aid and wiped my mouth with a tissue. "Man, that was good. I had a great time training with you. It's fun to be with you." I smiled.

"Me too Aqua. I enjoyed our time together." he blushes. "So um, you wanna take a swim?"

"Sure." I smiled and dove into the water. I started to glow and my legs came together to morph my tail. I swim back up to the surface and smiled. "Hey, you coming in Leo?"

"Yeah, I'm coming!" he took a breath and splashes in.

I laughed as he came up. "This is great."

"Yeah." he looked at my tail. "Um Aqua? Can I touch your tail?"

"Sure." I smiled and held onto the ledge.

He touched the part where my fin was at. "Whoa, this is cool. I've never touched a mermaid tail before."

"Well now you are." I giggled.

He chuckled and kept touching it. "Wow. So what's it like being a mermaid Aqua?"

"It's awesome. You can do anything while you're underwater. You can look around at the ocean environment, collect seashells, swim with all the ocean creatures, talk to them, and you can serenade songs too."

"Wow, you can sing?"

"Not really. Sometimes the fish can sense that I'm here. The fish and dolphins and whales surround me while I'm around. They make good company."

"That sounds cool. What are you good at?" he asked.

"Well, I love drawing, fighting, knitting, meditating, and swimming obviously."

"That's amazing Aqua." he smiled.

I smiled too. "Um Leo? Can I confess something to you?"

"What is it?"

"I-I like you a lot." I blushed.

He blushed and smiled. "I like you a lot too."

I smiled and blushed at the same time. "So what about you? What are you good at?"

"Hmm, well I'm good at meditating, training, climbing trees, and roleplaying Space Heroes." he blushed.

I blushed and stared into his amazing deep blue eyes. I easily got lost to them and couldn't focus.