Murakami's in Trouble

~3 months later~

It's been for 3 months since I was drafted from Moonstone Village and I was warming up to a lot of new things here in New York. During those 3 months, I've gotten better and it soon passed my 16th birthday. One night, I was running on the rooftops until my ears picked up a crash from the other side of town.

"What's that noise?" I wondered to myself. So I decided to follow the sound and find out what was making it.

As I made it to the sound of the source, I saw those nerve retching Purple Dragons the people were talking about. "Oh great. Not these dorks again..."

(The Purple Dragons)

I saw them and they were going inside of a noodle shop. I jumped down there and investigated the scene. The dragons were demanding money from an old blind man who was giving them the money. So I stepped in and got my galaxy blade out.

(Murakami's Noodle Shop 24/7)

"Stop right there!" I demanded.

They turned around and saw me in which they smirked. "Oh look. It's a wolf with a stick. What are you gonna do with it?"

I growled loudly and smirked while giving them the angry look. And I was speaking in an evil tone. "Don't you dare mess with me! If you do, I'll slaughter you wretched dragons alive!"

They gulped and their teeth were chattering. "Okay you win! What do you want us to do?!"

I smirked more, "Put the money down and get outta here, before I think about sucking your blood!" I said as I was licking my lips so they can get scared more.

They gave the old man his money back and ran away. "This ain't over wolf!" the strange one said as he fled with his other 2 teammates.

I controlled myself and rolled my eyes as they ran away. "Amateurs." I saw the old man and helped him up. "Are you okay sir?"

"Ah yes. Thank you young lady. You have saved me. I think I will give you a reward, free of charge."

"Oh no no, you don't have to sir."