The Song of Danger

~The next morning Hope's Perspective~

I was sneaking into the twins' room. Exactly why you're asking? Because Leo doesn't doesn't like it when I'm with them. Aqua thinks we're both friends, but we're not. Leo and I never really liked each other. That's just the way it is. "Hey guys!"

The children saw me and said, "Auntie!"

I giggled softly and picked them up in my arms. "Wanna see something cool kids?"

"Yah!" they said.

"Alright. Here it goes!" so I used my magic to make the music go around the room. The room I made it in was full of bubbles and butterflies floating around the room.

(The song that was playing in the room)

I smiled as the babies giggled and tried to reach out for the butterflies and bubbles. It made me feel really happy, so I kept singing as sparkles and flowers started floating down which made them laugh in awe.

 It made me feel really happy, so I kept singing as sparkles and flowers started floating down which made them laugh in awe

(Bubbles!)

~Leo's Perspective~

I was starting to hear music that was coming from my room where the babies were. So I rushed to the twins room and burst the door open. And there I saw Hope with my children! It made me growl in anger. "You better not be singing to my kids!"

When I saw Hope turn around to look at me, all the current surroundings turned black, dark, and scary. And then the music changed into a scary and dark song, as if it was a scary movie.

(The dark and scariness!)

I saw Hope holding the twins tight and glared at me and singing scary and evil things. I gasped in fright and then next thing I knew, I was getting choked by the darkness. "Ah!" I struggled.