In the Home of Sirenix

~The next few days later in the afternoon~

I was watching out the window looking at the galaxies and cosmos. They always seem to attract my attention from anything else I had to do on the ship. And then I saw a really beautiful planet that was straight ahead. "Whoa." I smiled. "Leo, come look at this."

(Planet Sirenix)

(Planet Sirenix)

He came over to me. "Whoa, it's so beautiful. What planet is that Fugitoid?"

"Oh. That's the planet Sirenix. The home to the Mermaidians."

"Whoa, other mermaids like me?" I gasped.

"Yes. Just like you." he smiled.

"That's awesome dude!" Mikey said.

"I wanna see what it's like there. Can we go into this planet professor? Please?" I looked at him.

"If that's what you really want, then yes I will. And after that, we need to head down to the planet of Magnamar for the final piece of the Black Hole Generator."
he said.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" I giggled as I flashed a smile at everyone.

"Alright!" the professor said as he was driving to the ship. "It's a water based planet, so you'll need your breathing units for it. Oh, and I do know that they have Cosmic Whales here."

"Oh great." I blushed and looked at the guys. "Sorry, at least put some ear plugs on. This might make you go crazy as much as my own self."

"Do you have ear plugs?" Mikey asked. "Because I don't wanna hear anymore whale noises, it makes me feel-"

"Like you're crazy on the inside that makes you wanna do that thing?" I guessed.

"Uhh..." he blushed. "No..."

"Mmm hmm... Anyway. Let me check if I do." I said as I was looking inside of my chest fur. "Hmm..."

"How do you do that? Do you have like a huge pocket in there?" Casey asked.

"To fit anyone in here, yes I do." I said as I took out the earplugs for the turtles. "There you go."

"Okay. We're going in." the professor said as we were entering into the water based planet.

"Whoa. Awesome!" Donnie said. "It's just like the regular ocean back home!"

Dreamer and Bart both looked at a fish. "Fishy!"

 "Fishy!"