The News and the Cosmic Ocean!

~A while later~

After our song was over, we hugged each other and kissed like there was no tomorrow.

Just then, the loud speaker was on and Fugitoid spoke. "Ahem. Attention everyone. Come down to the main bridge. We've reached our next destination."

I pulled back from the kiss and sighed. "Aww, and just as we were having a good time." I pouted.

"It's okay baby. Well do more things later." he smiled and takes my hand.

"Okay. Let's go." I smiled.

As we walked into the main deck, everyone was there. I saw our baby Dreamer wagging her tail and Bart looking at awe, and it made me a bit curious. "Hey Hope, why are Bart and Dreamer excited about?"

"Look out the window." she said.

I looked and gasped. "Oh my glorious God!"

"Welcome to Varuna my friends. The Cosmic Ocean."

(The Cosmic Ocean!)

(The Cosmic Ocean!)

I went up to the window and gazed at the ocean in awe. "It's so beautiful!" I said excitingly as I took a few pictures of it.

"Pretty fishies!" Jimena said as she and Mikey saw the fish swimming by.

"The kingdom of Varuna is home to the Daagon guardians and their ruler Hiidrala, the queen of the Cosmic Ocean." the professor said. "But I should let you know that the Daagon guardians speak whale."

"They speak whale? I speak whale." I smiled.

"You do? Since when??" Casey asked.

"Um, hello! You forgot that I'm a mermaid. Wait, professor is the Cosmic Ocean... mermaid safe?" I asked.

"Yes it is my dear. But one of the boys will have to give you their breathing neck pieces that they still have back from when we were in Dimension X."

"I'll give her mine." Raph said as he stepped out to get it.

I smiled and looked over at Leo. "Blue Eyes, can I tell them?"

"Go ahead Angel Eyes." he smiled.

I smiled and cleared my throat. "Um hello, everyone? I have some... Direly good news."

"What's up Aqua Blue?" Mikey asked.

"Yeah, tell us." Raph said as he was coming back with the neckpiece.

"Don't tell me you're having another baby!" Donnie panicked.

"No no, it's better than that." I laughed a bit.