I'm in Love with a Turtle?!

~The next morning in My Perspective~

I was still asleep in Leo's bed. As I was sleeping, I was twisting and turning having a nightmare about my past. I was moaning uncontrollably. "No... No..." I mumbled in my sleep. I was trapped in the horrific nightmare, watching as Red Claw was going to kill me.

 I was trapped in the horrific nightmare, watching as Red Claw was going to kill me

(Red Claw in my nightmare!)

And when he did, I screamed. "No!!!" I panted heavily as tears ran down my face. I heard footsteps coming from the door fast and Leo barged in the room.

"Aqua! Are you okay?!" he asked frantically. He saw my face filled with tears and came over to me. "Did you have a nightmare Aqua?"

I sniffled and nodded my head slowly. "It was about Red Claw killing me. And that you guys didn't show up in time to save me from him."

"Aqua... It's going to be okay. No one's going to hurt you and I promise that nothing will happen to you." he said.

"You promise?" I asked.

"I promise, even if it kills me."

I smiled and hugged him. I blushed because I felt him hugging back. This felt new to me since I hadn't hugged anyone else but Murakami-San, but I liked the feeling of him hugging back. I wagged my tail a bit and kept hugging him. I pulled away and smiled at him.

He smiled too. He was about to say something until his stomach growled. He blushed a bit. "Oops..."

I giggled. "Was that your stomach?"

"Yeah." he blushed more.

"It's okay." I giggled and my stomach growled loudly which made me cover it up while blushing. "Uh oh. I guess I'm hungry too."

He chuckled. "Let's go have something to eat."

"Okay."

He helped me out of bed and together we walked out to the kitchen. I sat down on a stool near the table. He looked at me and smiled. "So what do you wanna eat?"

 "So what do you wanna eat?"

(The kitchen)

"Hmm... I don't know. Surprise me."

"Okay." he said as he was taking out the ingredients from the fridge. "This might take a few minutes."