The Kraang Invasion!

~2 weeks later in No One's Perspective~

One early morning as everyone in the lair was sleeping, the loud noise was heard.

~My Perspective~

"Huh?!" I woke up fast due to the noise that was coming from outside of the lair. "Leo, Leo, wake up!" I shook him.

He got up after I shook him. "What is it?!"

"I heard a crash downstairs, it sounds scary."

Just then a shrieking scream was coming from Donnie's lab, that was Jimena!

"What the?" Leo questioned.

"That's Jimena!" I grabbed my weapon and ran downstairs and straight into the lab. Everyone else was there with her. "What's going on?!"

"Jimena screamed." Donnie said.

"What's going on Jimena? Are you okay?" Haylie asked her.

"The Kraang... They're here!!! They're in the place right now!!!" she panicked.

A bunch of footsteps were closing in. I gasped as I heard and felt them coming to us. "Oh my god..." I grew pale.

I heard Leo scream. "Ahh!!!"

"Leo!" I ran out to see that the Kraang were shooting lasers at him and he blocks them.

(The invasion has started!!!)

"We've gotta get outta here now!" Leo yelled.

"Come on gang! Let's go!" I howled off the signal and everyone in the lair including my dogs with their puppies and started running out of the lair and into the sewer.

As we were running, I saw Jimena getting huge headaches. Donnie was trying to figure what was the cause of it. But she screamed and emits powerful physic waves that made all the Kraang droids fall down.

"Whoa..." we all said in sync.

"Well bend me..." Donnie said.

Jimena fell unconscious after that powerful emergence and Donnie caught her.

"Jimena! Jimena!! Are you okay?!" Donnie said worryingly.

"Jimena, can you hear me?" I spoke to her. I witnessed her opening her eyes and growing pale.

"W-We need to leave the city now guys. T-They're emerging to invade this place. B-But now that you guys have me, it'll be more c-complicated for them to do invasion." she said shakily.