Donnie's Love Confession

~3 days later in Jimena's Perspective~

I woke up to a beautiful summer day in the farmhouse. I yawned and stretched and got up from the bed I was sleeping in. I opened my window that had birds, trees, and sky. I couldn't believe that many days have passed quickly by. I started walking out of the bedroom and tip toed quietly over to the bathroom, making sure not to wake up the others. After I made it in, I closed the door.

I took off my clothes and turned the water to very warm. I stepped into the shower, humming to the warmth of the running water. As I started washing myself with the soap, I gasped as a flashback came to me. The flashback was the death of my parents which made me start to cry. "Mom! Dad!" I cried their names as my tears went down my face.

After I finished rinsing myself, I came out of the bathroom with my towel around me and made my way back to the room with tears still running down my face. "I miss you mom, and dad..." I sniffled.

After I got dressed, I saw that April was already awake. "Oh, hello April."

"Hey Jimena."

I went to my bed to lay down and started whimpering because of my parents' death.

"What's wrong with you Jimena?" April asked me.

"I miss my mom and dad..."

"So why don't you go see them?"

I sighed and teared up. "They both got murdered by those cold blooded Kraang when I was just a baby."

"How were you raised?"

"I was raised by Kraang Prime. She taught me a lot of things, but she's abusive to me too..."

"Did you ever try to leave her?"

"She said that if I ever left her, she would kill me."

"Then why did you go to her in the first place?" she asked.

"I didn't go with her, she took me away from my dead family."

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry Jimena." she frowned.

"It's okay... I guess..." I whispered softly.

"Okay..."

"I'm gonna head outside to the stream... I need some fresh air..." I said as I got up from my bed and left out the door.

"Okay Jimena, be careful."

~A while later~

I was sitting on the bank of the stream, throwing tiny pebbles at the water. I sighed as I can't stop thinking about my family. I wanted to cry so much.