Live and Learn

~3 hours later in Hope's Perspective~

I groaned and woke up to see that I was on a bed and looked around. I saw my wrist was bandaged up, then I saw Aqua who was looking at me with tears coming out of her eyes. And Leo was beside her too. "Nuh... Sis... W-Why did you save me..?"

"She saved you because your her sister!" Leo said.

"But... I don't understand..."

"It's true Hope. I did that to save you. You were... getting out of control." she said.

"Exactly. I'm better off dead anyway."

"Hope... Y-You're the only part of family I have left!" she said as she started tearing up again. "My family's gone because of Red Claw!"

I started to cry too. "But I'm too dangerous!"

"I know you are. But you're in my family. My heart would break if you perished too!" she cried harder and held my hand.

I cried more and gripped her hand. "I'm sorry!"

She sniffled. "D-Ditto. Y-You need Mikey now. He's very very upset."

"I wanna see my Mikey man..." I said as I looked down.

She kissed my forehead. "I'll get him for you."

I sniffled as I nodded my head. "Okay."

"C'mon, honey." Leo said as he held onto her shoulders. After I saw them both leave the room, I've thought about everything I've done while I was drinking water that was beside me.

~Mikey's Perspective~

I was crying, sniffling, and crying again because I was really really upset about everything that happened to Hope. My Hope! I sniffled again until I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw Aqua with Leo beside her.

(Mikey's sad about Hops

(Mikey's sad about Hops... "Poor Hope!" he said in sadness)

"MikeStar."

"Aqua Blue... I-I'm really sorry about Hope! I-Is she okay?!" I asked worryingly in tears.

"She's fine. But she's still hurt, but she needs her awesome man. Which is you."

I looked up at Leo. "Does she need me?"

He sighed then gave me a soft smile. "Yeah. She needs you."

"Okay. I'll go see her." I said as I got up and walked to the medical room. "H-Hope..?"