Cracked Hearts and More Danger

~Leo's Perspective~

After all that has happened... It left me alone in my room. Hope attacked me, my son and daughter got scared, Mikey's heart was broken, and Hope was locked up. But it costed me to have my own and Aqua's hearts to be broken as well.

(Leo's cracked heart

(Leo's cracked heart... </3)

I went into Mikey's room sadly to see that Mikey was shedding tears and laid on his bed. "Mikey... You ok, bro?" I asked him as I rubbed my huge bruise that wrapped around my whole neck.

He sniffled and turned his head away from me. "No..."

"Are you uh... Are you gonna go visit her at all?"

"Only from time to time... I guess..."

"Alright then." I pat his shoulder. "It'll be ok, Mikey."

"This is the 3rd time you guys were fighting again..."

"Mikey. We're never gonna get along, that's it! We'll just have to stay away from each other."

"But what if you guys can't stay away from each other and fight during our mission?! Then you guys will screw it up and we'll never go back home! Do you wanna go back home because I want to! Just get along with my awesome woman and then you guys could leave each other alone!" Mikey yelled.

"You think I wanna make my fiancée upset again?!Because I don't! And yes, I wanna go home too, and our "fights" won't get in the way of things! Now, I don't wanna yell anymore... because my throat hurts. So I'm just gonna leave." I said as I was walking over to the control station.

~Mikey's Perspective~

I was so mad at everything! But I started thinking and looked down at my hands. "Is... Is it me..?" I trailed off and started cry again.

"No no Mikey... It's not your fault." Leo said as he hugged me.

"This was all my fault for falling in love with her in the first place she entered my life!" I cried out.

"Why is it your fault for falling for her?" he asked in a confusing tone.

"Because I'm not worth being a good boyfriend!" I said as I ran away from Leo. As I made it into the detention hall, I saw Hope just sitting there. Inside of a strong clear cell door cage while a cloud of dark mist is formed around her. I sat down on the floor and knocked on the glass. "Hope..?"

?"