The New and Mysterious Lair

~My Perspective~

'What is this? Am I dead?' my mind read to me. 'This is scary...I'm falling and falling, into a dark abyss...' As I fell into the darkness' grasp, I didn't know what to do.

~No one's Perspective~

April, Casey, and their friends ran as fast as they could to their hideout so they can help Aquamarine. When they made it after a few moments, Donatello was fixing her.

"Come on Aqua, please be okay!" April pleaded for her.

Casey hugged April. "It's gonna be okay Red. She'll make it, I just know it."

~A few hours later~

Donatello fixed her up, he and the other turtles went to the living room to do their own thing. Aquamarine was still slumbering and April stood back to see if she could wake up after that fight with Red Claw they fought and encountered.

~My Perspective~

I saw an energy orb that lightened up the darkness around me. I heard a familiar voice that was faint to me. That voice was coming from April! She must be worried sick about me ever since that battle. The whole area around me turned white and I opened my eyes slowly, awakening from the dark abyss. The wounds were hurting me which caused me to moan in pain. "Aww... A-April..?"

April gasped. "Aqua! Are you okay?!" she asked worryingly.

I reached my paw out to her hand and lightly held it. "I-I'm okay." I looked around, feeling myself on a bed and looking around as if I'm in someone's room. "Where am I? And how did I get here?"

"The turtles' lair. Leo carried you here and Donnie worked on your wounds."

"Ohh." I said, looking at my wounds.

"Casey called me and the turtles. Casey told us that you were fighting that big wolf."

I thought about hard and realized it. "That's right! I was trying to kill him for destroying everything in my life. And that was the first time I got beaten by Red Claw." I sighed in defeat.

April held my paw. "Well, I'm so glad that you're alright. I was so worried, even Casey." she said as she was petting my head.

"Casey? Worried about me? I can take care of myself." I smiled with reassurance.

My ears perked as I saw footsteps coming into the room April and I were in. And I saw a huge mutant turtle that was wearing a purple mask over his face. He was carrying a bo-staff that was strapped behind him. This was my first time to see a mutant that was a turtle during the first few months in the city. The turtle looked at me and came over to me.

"April, do you need some- oh hey. You're awake." the turtle smiled.