Haylie's Birth to... an Egg?!

~Time Skip in Raph's Perspective~

After Haylie killing Mona Lisa, Dregg trying to eat us again, and another Triceraton attack later... We were still traveling to the end of the Known Universe. One day, I was training with my brothers in the Holo Room until I heard a scream.

"Ahhh!!!"

I stopped and gasped that it sounded like Haylie's scream! "Oh my god, Haylie!" I dropped my sais immediately and ran to where she was. I saw that she was with Aqua on the bed and I saw a huge wet stain on it. "What happened to her Aqua?!" I freaked out.

"Her water broke! She's about to give birth!"

"What?! That quick?!?!"

"Yes! Get Donnie now!" she said as she took off her skirt and panties.

"Okay!" I ran back to the Holo Room. "Donnie!"

"What? What's wrong Raph?" he asked me.

"Haylie's going into labor, help her please!" I pleaded.

"Oh my god. I'm coming!" Donnie said as he ran straight to my room helping out with Haylie.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!" I panicked a bit.

(Raph's really worried about Haylie!)

"Raph, calm down!" Leo said as he held my shoulders.

I panted slightly and looked at him. "I'm sorry, I was getting a bit freaked out. I've never been through something like this before."

"Well, I have. Remember when Aqua and I had our kids? I was worried sick about her and our kids. I felt her pain, but she stood there strong and did her very best."

"So if I help support her, she'll recover faster?" I asked him while nibbling on my fingers.

"Yes. But I'd rather be tough when she starts to squeeze your hand and get hormonal."

"Okay I will. Thanks bro!" I ran out.

"Good luck!" Leo said as he and Mikey started training again.

~Haylie's Perspective~

"AWWW!" I screamed in pain.

"It's okay sis! Just breathe!" Aqua said.

"WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE IM TRYING TO DO?! FLY?!?!"

"Okay, she's hormonal. That's normal, right?" Donnie asked.

"Yes it is. Now we need some certain man support." Aqua crossed her arms over her chest.

"I'm here!" Raph said as he was running into the room and coming by my side.

"R-Raphie..." I said gripping his hand. "YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THIS!"

"I know I will. Just keep breathing deeply and you'll be okay. I promise." he gripped my hand back.