"What are you doing?" I hiss.

"This." He reaches up to my forehead and draws a line through my headband.

"You are now a member of the Akastuki." He says pulling out a robe.

I take it as I put it on and I look at everyone the back at the orange haired man and I tilt my head a bit looking at him.

"My name is Pein. You will be staying in the room next to Itachi's so everyone take days out of your schedule to get to know Mizuki. All of you." He says before walking away.

Everyone leaves when I see Itachi and I grab his arm and he turns staring at me with his blood red eyes.

"We had a deal."

He nods as I teleport us to a grassy area as he looks around getting to know the terrain and then back at me as I get in to a fighting stance.

"Whenever your ready princess." I say and he rolls his eyes.

He just stands there and I realize he's trying to cast a genjutsu so I do hand signs quickly as he studies them.

"Genjutsu immortality." I think to myself.

This jutsu gives me the ability to block every genjutsu for at least fifteen minutes and it was made by my clan and no one can copy or learn it.

They must have my clans blood or else they will fail and have no success as he watches me with wide eyes.

"W-Why can't I c-copy it?" He stutters in a whisper but I hear it.

My clan is also known for having good hearing and they can smell fairly well also.

Third Person POV
Mizuki looks at Itachi and smiles and he looks at her as he goes back to his calm figure.

"You seem to have special powers." He says as he runs at her.

He gets to her quickly as he throws a punch as she ducks and he barely missed her.

He brings his knee up hitting her in the stomach as she stumbles back and holds her stomach.

She smirks as she stands up straight and runs at him as he throws a kuni and she falls to her hands.

He gets ready to throw another but she rolls over so it misses as she stands up and runs at him.

She does hand signs along the way which he mimics and she stops a few feet away.

She then changed the hand sign to where he can't mimic as she performs another jutsu.

"Body Paralysis Jutsu." She thinks to herself.

One touch with this anywhere on his body and he won't be able to move and will fail.

She runs at him again and he follows her movements as she swings and hits him but he forms in to birds.

They fly all around her but she closes her eyes and focuses her chakra as she opens them.

Her eyes were now red from the monster in her as she looks around finally seeing the real one.

She swings and hits him and he falls to the ground as the birds collect and Itachi is now laying on the ground.

"Well you lost so start talking." Mizuki says as she places her hands on her hips.

"Fine." He mumbles.

-10 minutes later-

The two waited for the jutsu to go away so he can stand up and they find some rocks to sit on as Mizuki stares at him intently.

Mizuki's POV

"I was on a mission that my best friend passed down to me. His name was Shisui and he was under orders from Danzo to eliminate all Uchiha's."

"Why?"

"Because they wanted to overthrow the Leaf and take over. But Danzo found Shisui and took one of his eyes and he ran. He gave me the other and told me to finish the mission. I did it all for Sasuke."

"Thats amazing."

"What is?"

"Even though you chose the Leaf over your own clan and then left to become this you did it all for Sasuke. Yet he intends to kill you."

"Let him try to get vengeance. That night I stood behind my parents and they said they understood what I was doing like why and they said they were proud of me then I had to kill them."

"I'm so sorry."

He stayed silent and I felt so bad so I worked up the nerve to tell him why I'm exactly here when I should be with Sakura, Naruto, and Kakashi.

"The Akastuki killed my parents right before my eyes."

"Really? Then why did you join?"

"So I can get revenge. I'm gonna learn how people fight then when I leave I can beat them."

I get up and Itachi looks at me with sad eyes and I give him a smile and I bite my lip before I sigh and he looks at me with concern.

"I found you with the Uchiha necklace that Sasuke gave me." I say while turning around.

"He must really love you."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because he never let anyone touch it let alone have it."

I smile as I reach up and touch it remembering Sasuke then I walk away leaving Itachi in silence as I head back to the hideout.

*************

Another chappy guys!!!

Love you guys <3

~Heaven