Chapter 97: Guess What

I woke up to someone screaming down the hall. High pitched voices. Screaming and crying. I jump out of bed and swing the door wide. I peak my head out and gasp. She's there. Laying on the floor, screaming. Then she stops, sits up and stares at me. Suddenly I jolt awake, sitting on my bed, clenching my chest, breathing rapidly and sweating. Then Zayn groans "What happened?" I sigh, rubbing my face "Nightmare babe." I lay back and stare into the vast of darkness. I haven't had that nightmare since I was a kid. It haunts me now, but I just need to forget about it and move on.

In the morning, Zayn and I left Niall and Harry in charge of our girl while we go out shopping. Niall laughs "I hope I get paid for this." I roll my eyes "How about I pay you back by living under a roof with food." He chuckles, frowning a bit "point taken." We laugh and walk away.

I get into the car and start laughing. Zayn looks at me weird "What?" I chuckle "this is my first time in two months where I leave the hospital." Zayn gets my hand and kisses it "One more day left and we go home with our daughter."

I groan "Zayn, she's too tiny for 1 month, look at this!" I show him and he sighs "Well, that's all they have babe. I guess she'll have to look baggie for now. Let's just get what's necessary and leave. I don't like it when one of us isn't there at the hospital." I throw the clothes on the cart and move on. I close my eyes "Zayn..." he looks over at me from the bottle section "What?" I scoff "She's too tiny, it'll fit her big." He smiles and puts the bottles the cart "She'll grow Em's. just give it time okay. Don't worry about this right now. Okay, let's just hurry up."

At the cashier, I kept staring at the guy scanning. I remember him. He looks familiar but I don't know where I've seen him. His droppy face.

As we walk out, Zayn starts laughing "Do you know who that was? Our cashier?" I gasp "No! but I knew he looked familiar." He chuckles, opening his trunk "remember when we first met, in the games. He's our cashier for that one store we robbed." I close my eyes, laughing "oh! That's right! Wow, seems like such a long time ago."

He turns on the car "it's gonna be like a year and half since then." I clip my seat belt and laugh "God, that day was so fun! Uh, I miss it." He chuckles, looking at me "yeah it was. That was the first day we kissed." I chuckle, turning away from him "Look at us now, with a daughter." He smirks and we drive off.

He drops me off first at the hospital so I could stay with our daughter while he takes the babies things home and fixes stuff.

I get off the elevator and watch Harry and Niall softly touching Danielle. Suddenly they start getting a little rowdy. I confusing try to look for clues but they were probably messing around. Then harry does his derp face and I know they're goofing off.

When they leave the room, they run to me "Emma! Emma!" I roll my eyes "What?" Harry smirks "She opened her eyes!" I gasp and quickly turn to the window, looking at my daughter. I run to the nurse and plead her to let me in. She hands me and Harry a blue gown and let us through. I slowly walk to her and sing "Sleep baby sleep, You're..." she opened her eyes wide, looking for my voice. I start tearing up, looking at her beautiful blue eyes. Harry chuckles "She has you're grandfathers eyes." I sigh, still crying "Oh thank god, she got the good genes." We both chuckle and I stare at my beautiful baby and sing to her.