Chapter 26: I would

we stayed in the floor for a while, hands intertwined and staring at my grey ceiling. I sigh and look over at him "I need to get ready fast so we can get to your mom's" he smirks and sits up. I roll over to the desk and help myself up. I walk to the boxes and pull out my black jeans with the lose black shirt. I dig in for my sandals in another box. When I turn around, Zayn is just sitting on the chair, looking at me. He had this smirk, a seductive smirk. I roll my eyes and walk to the bathroom. I close it; I rest my entire body on my hand that's resting on the door knob. I close my eyes and bite my lip. I shake off the feeling and get changed.

I gather my phone, wallet and key, place it inside my purse. I turn around and Zayn is looking down to the floor. His eyes were closed. I felt so bad. I sigh and place my hand on his. He jolted up, causing me stumble back. He laughs "sorry, you ready?" I nod and we walk downstairs. As I locked the door, I offered to drive but he denied.

We stopped by his school; he parked right by the gate. I was nervous a cop was going to come or something but he promised he would be back in a flash. I sit in the cold, twirling my hair in circles. It had been almost 10 minutes since he left. I was getting worried. Two minutes later, he appeared, hair combed, tie around his neck and a nice tucked white shirt with his slacks. He looked so hot!

As we ride along the streets, I could feel his hand near mine, he pretended I didn't notice but I did. He started getting closer to mine. At a red light, we halted and his finger touched mine. I decided to place my hand over his and grip it. He turns to me "Emma, I was trying to be romantic." I giggle "if that's your way of being romantic, brush up on your skills." Zayn laughed "Perrie didn't think so."

I cough and remove my hand away. His eyes grow big and he starts to choke, just like I am. He grips the wheel "Emma, I didn't'" I look away quickly "Its fine." I avoid his gaze until we drive up into the driveway of a really nice mansion. Well it isn't exactly a mansion, more like a big house that could be mistaken for a mansion.

We get off, without looking at one another or talking to each other. I follow Zayn through the door and into the hall way. It was so beautiful. The floor was marble, so shiny that I could see our reflection casted down on us. Pictures hanged along the halls. We entered the dining room, I was caught by surprise. Four pair of eyes staring at us. I smile and shyly wave "Hello, good morning." What looked like Zayn's mother, she shushed me with her hand "You guys are late." Zayn sighs, but I apologize "I'm so sorry, I woke up late." She eyeballs me "That's not true, Zayn called me a couple of minutes ago saying he woke up late. Why are you defending him." shoot, what did I get myself into, think! "Oh, well yeah... it was my fault he woke up late." She grinned and stared down at her food, cutting into a steak.

Zayn turns to me, gives me a pitiful smile and leads me to the chair next to him. I sit and smile at everyone in the table. The two girls sitting in front of me, giggling quietly, I've seen them before. Suddenly a hand with a plate, places the it in front of me. I turn back and see a butler serving my food "Thank you." He looks down and smiles. I look around and wait for Zayn to get his plate. I look down momentarily and see a huge steak with fried cut country potatoes and a side of scramble eggs. I have no clue how I'm going to eat this all but I better get my purse ready to stuff the food.

Zayn grabs his fork and starts eating. I sigh and had no choice but to pray by myself. I close my eyes, bow my head and whisper softly. When I look up, everyone is staring. I shyly grin and take the fork. His father clears his voice "so, uh... you go to our church?" I smile "well I moved here to England three weeks ago, but yeah I'm starting to. Luke and Ashton invited me last Sunday." He smiles and takes a big spoon full of eggs and potatoes. As I was about to take a bite, his mom asked "do you always pray before you eat, or you're just being polite?" I place the fork down and smile "I always pray, my parents always showed me to pray." Zayn coughed "Its true mum, she is always praying before we eat." I smile at him and again, as I was about to take a bite, one of his sister blurted out "You're the reason why Zayn broke up with Perrie?" the entire table turned chaotic, Zayn yelling at her for daring to ask me that and his mother scolding her about manners. I clear my throat "No, I think Perrie was the reason why Zayn broke up with her." Everyone turns to me. I fake smile "you have a beautiful home. Thank you so much for letting me eat breakfast with you guys, it's an honor." His mother laughs "it's a pleasure having you here." I smile and quickly take a bite before anyone else asks a question..