Chapter 63: I'm So Done

After school, Zayn came by the house. He just sat next to me, watching TV and ignoring me. I knew something was bothering him but I wasn't sure what it was. I sigh; turning to him "What's wrong?" he shrugs and ignores me. I scoff, turning off the TV. He rolls his eyes, sneering "Nothing so just drop it." I was shocked, Zayn never spoke to me that way. I stand up and leave to my room. A few minutes later, Zayn was knocking on my door "Em's I'm sorry. I didn't mean to go off like that. Open the door please." I close my eyes and ignore him. Then he yells "Munchkin!" the baby goes crazy kicking. "Munchkin! Munchkin tell mommy to open the door! Munchkin." I laugh and lazily open the door. He gets me and slams the door behind him. He whispers "I'm sorry babe. I didn't mean to be rude." I sigh "I'll forgive once you tell me what was bothering you." He lets go of me, rubbing his neck "I'm jealous."

He was serious. I burst out in laughter. He groans "Em's I'm not kidding." I laugh "you're jealous of Niall?" he sighs "I mean, you know everything about him." I smirk "I've known Niall since I was five Zayn. Besides I'm having your kid. And I will only and always love you."

Ashton came over after work. Zayn had left to work. Natalie and Niall left to the market so we were alone. He just rubbed my tummy and we stayed silent until the question kept killing me. I sigh "Ashton, I want you to tell me if Zayn knew about Luke." Ashton groans, standing up "I really don't know." I scoff "Ashton! Please I need to know." He sighs, running his fingers through his hair "Emma, I really don't know. I mean I think he didn't. I really can't say cause I don't know." I look at him "Then tell me what you know." He looks at me seriously, the doubt in his eyes "Ask Louis, he knows. But I doubt he'll tell you anything. He doesn't want to tell me." I close my eyes and throw my body back to the couch.

I made Ashton make me my green smoothie and he just kept gagging "Emma? What Is this? This is blasphemy to all drinks in the world." I roll my eyes "it's not that bad and healthy for the baby." He hands me the cup and I slowly take a sip. He looks at me with disgust and walks away; throwing his hands in the air "I'm so done!" I laugh and gulp it down.

We went to Niall's room and trashed it. Though Ashton went all out and literally cleaned out all his cabinets and drawers, put them on his bed and took all the sheets down to the basement. Then rearranged all the furniture. I just grabbed confetti and sprinkled some on the naked bed and floor.

Ashton then ran to Natalie's and did the worse. We switched everything around. We know Natalie; she keeps everything super organized and has a certain code for things. We just went all out. We mixed her closet order of rainbow and mixed everything in.

At night, I was getting ready for bed when I heard Niall scream. I peek out my room and saw Natalie run to the attic. Then I could hear her laughter. Niall screamed "Emma!" I innocently walk up "Yes Niall?" he yells "Where my things?" I laugh "I laugh. I don't have the slightest clue though maybe in Natalie's closet you'll find it." Her grin turns to a frown and leaps down to her room. We followed her down. She opens her closet and screams "Ah! My stuff! *in a demon voice* WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!" Niall just laughs. Natalie still mad, screams "I'm going to kill you!" I raise my hand to them "You cannot, see I am pregnant." She groans and cries in her closet. I roll my eyes and tell Niall where his clothes are at.

I crawl into my bed and call Zayn. We sing our lullaby to munchkin and fall asleep.