Chapter 48: Pranks

when everyone else woke up, I took a long walk through the coast. I did a lot of soul searching for myself. Wondering about my future and wondering about everything that life has thrown to me. Just thinking about the results makes me want to scream and shout from the top of my lungs. I know there is nothing, I know it. Nothing is the answer for me at this moment, nothing else. I wondered about Zayn mostly. What he was doing, how was he, how was his family doing. I love Zayn, god he makes me feel worthy of living at all times. He is just my love. Suddenly he pops into my mind.

Why would he pop into my thoughts, why am I thinking of him. I always struggle with this. I can't think about Zayn without thinking about him. It's like were connected somehow or something. Like all three of us are tied with one another. I mean I do want to know how Luke is doing in Australia but he doesn't want me to be part of his life. I will always miss Luke, he was such a great impact in my life, he understood me in ways Harry sometimes can't and Harry and I go way back. It's just something about Luke is involved in my life. Luke will always be a part of me. And right now, I really want to know how Luke is doing, even though he will always dodge my calls but I know someone who won't.

I immediately start skyping him, though I know he won't answer because it's like 2 in the morning over there. But to my surprise he does. The screen goes black for a second and the next; Ashton's giggles echo my surroundings "Emma?" I smile "Hey I'm sorry but I need to ask you a quick question." He frowns "Are you by the beach?" I smirk "Hawaii." His eyes explode from his face "You went without me you little prick!" I roll my eyes "yes otherwise, if you would have come, we would have been banned from here and I love it here." He scoffs "you're still a prick... Oh and Zayn was wondering why you haven't called him but now I know why." I frown a bit, biting my lip "Does Zayn know about Luke, Ashton?" Suddenly Ashton rises from the sofa, taking his earphones from his pocket and connecting them to his phone. He whispers "Sh!" I roll my eyes "All of sudden. You're a handful. Anyways, does he know?" He frowns "That's your question? You called me to answer that? I thought it was..." I cut him off "No Ashton! I wanted to know how Luke was doing?" he sighs, running his fingers through his hair "Why do you want to know now?" I sigh, sitting down in the sand "Because he told me to leave me alone and I know if I ask you, you would tell him but Ashton please don't. I just want to know how he's doing. Please Ashton. I know he's your brother but be my friend right now. Me knowing won't hurt anyone." He exhales sharply, gripping his nose between the eye brows "Okay. Well at first it was hard for him you know, having to visit his father's grave and being in a soccer team where everyone hates him for being so talented. But as the time progressed, he made a friend and he's doing great. He's learned how to be happy again." I smirk, moving my hair away from my face "I'm really happy to hear this. It's been killing me." He frowns a bit "You look sick, are you okay?" I stand up; extending the phone further away "It's the lighting. Anyways I should disconnect and let you sleep." He rolls his eyes, scoffing "Oh now you care about my health." I grin "BYE Ashton, Love you." I disconnect and head back to the room.

I put on my beige shorts and a dark pink shirt. As were about to leave the room, Harry screams "Spider!" We all turn around and see a huge spider crawling by our beds. I shriek and run out the door. I hear everyone's panicked steps behind me.

During breakfast I managed to deny the entire food serve and drank two cups of vanilla milk shake. Knowing my mother, she wouldn't let me but since its Hawaii, she doesn't care.

After breakfast, we went to set up the chairs at the secluded beach area. We had to perfectly and symmetrically a-line all the chairs. We did that for three hundred chairs. By then end, I was sweaty and frustrated. But I didn't mind because then we got our one hour break and Wilbert decided to take us jet skiing.