Chapter 79: Sleep Baby Sleep

To All My LOVELY AND WONDERFUL READERS, this is all dedicated to you guys. It's a very special chapter for me so far and I want you guys to know i love every single one of you guys deeply. Thank you so much for sticking with me and not giving up. I hope you guys enjoy and keep enjoying the future chapters. XOXO

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jane sighed "okay Emma, we're gonna start. She's gonna inject the drug in just a few seconds okay. Stay strong." I hold my dad's and Louis's hands firmly and feel a sharp pain in my hip twice. I squint and suddenly feel drowsy. All my senses we're blurred. I looked up to the ceiling and watch the twinkling lights glimmer frequently. It felt that my body was floating up to the clouds but I remained still in bed. I look to my father and watch his face blur away. He mouths me something but I just smile. I look ahead to the curtain and feel cold objects on my thighs. I slur "there's ice on my thighs." I can hear a few words about remaining calm but I ignore them and sit back. The sudden surge of tiredness overwhelmed me and I just wanted some sleep. Then I remember "Zayn! Zayn, the baby's coming." I look to Louis but he holds my hand and pats me down. Then I remembered Zayn isn't here with me. I close my eyes and try to keep them open. I hear whispers of chatter and a loud machine suctioning. I force myself up to see over the curtain but Arlene pushed my shoulders back and smoothed my hair out.

As I fight my eyes to remain open, I can hear someone singing "Sleep baby Sleep, your father tends the sheep, your mother shakes the dreamland tree and from it fall sweet dreams for you, sleep baby sleep, sleep baby sleep..." I drowsily sing along and carelessly start closing my eyes "our cottage vale is deep, the little lamb... is on the green with... snow fleece so soft and clean. Sleep baby sleep. Sleep baby... sleep." Suddenly cries interrupt my song and flashing lights burn my eyes. I can hear just cries. Then someone patted my shoulder and I felt a wet object touch my chest. I hold it and the cries echo everywhere around me. I softly say "sleep... baby sleep, your fath..." then I couldn't continue, I battle too strongly and the sleep overthrew me.