Chapter 60: Swag

Harry slammed the door to my room and yelled "You're leaving today!" I angrily throw the covers off and leap to Harry, chasing him down the halls "Harry! It's freaking 5 in the morning!" Harry chuckles, dipping his head low "I know but I couldn't sleep, you leaving me again hurts me." I stop chasing him and open my arms wide "Aw! Me too Harry."

He turns around and as he was about to hug me, I punch his arm "ass." He laughs "I'm going to miss Monster Emma." I laugh and sit by the breakfast table.

Harry takes out my vitamins; he places them next to me. Then get gets a cup of water. He then starts cutting up my apples and bananas. While he's doing that, I think regardless of Harry annoying me most of the time, I know he does to lift my spirits. He does so much for me that I've taken for granted. I love that dork to death. I walk to him and hug him.

He laughs "You're not gonna stab me with a knife are you?" I laugh "No, I'm just gonna miss my brother." He chuckles "You haven't called me that since 8th grade!" I sigh "I know. You're more than a best friend to me Harry, you act like a brother. And I love you for that." He giggles "Well, at least now I'm acknowledged. By the way, I have your tab ready. You owe me 2 grand for the past four months." I roll my eyes and go sit back down. He scoffs "Should I just mail you the bill?" he frowns and continues chopping.

After we eat, he helps me pack my suit case. I bring along everything my mom bought me for the pregnancy. I have the stretchy pants and really big shirts.

He puts the suit case in Wilbert's trunk. We wait inside for Niall to show up. Harry puts Keeping up with the Kardashian's. Usually I don't watch reality TV shows but for some reason it seemed funny and interesting. We did get a few good laughs when someone would insult the other.

Finally his parents dropped him off and we all went to the airport.

Checking in and waiting to get on board was hectic. My ankles were killing me and I just didn't feel all that great. Though when they called for us, I started crying "Oh mom! I'm going to miss you!" she rubs my back, sighing "I'll see you in three months okay. Don't worry baby, you'll be fine. If anything just call me. okay." I then rushed to Wilbert "I'm sorry for being a jerk to you in the beginning. But getting to know was the best! I'm really going to miss you and the OR stories. Don't forget about me." he chuckles "I'll always be here for you Em's. And don't worry I'll Skype you and the munchkin every day."

I then throw myself to Harry "oh god I'm gonna miss you so much too. I mean I can't believe it but I'm going to miss you annoying Me." he chuckles "Don't worry, I'll always annoy you, and it's my life's duty." I roll my eyes and kiss his cheek. Niall takes my hand and we walk away.

On board, Niall whispers "I can't believe I'm going back to Europe. I literally thought I wasn't going back but look at me." I laugh "You do know where going to London and not Ireland right?" he chuckles "I don't care; just going back is good enough for me."

I sigh "I can't believe your parents would let you stay millions of miles away without them." He chuckles "it's only for a year and relax, your dad and mine go way back, and they know I'll be in good hands."

We fell asleep on the way, I was too tired that I forgot about everything and closed my eyes. The next thing I knew, we landed. Niall helps me get my bag and we get off. Niall taps my shoulder and points over at a seat "Look." There was a pair of sunglasses. I sigh "So what?" he laughs "so what? Get them." I sneer "Niall, that's called stealing!" he scoffs "it's not! They left here. It's not like they came back for it either." I sigh and run to get them. Niall laughs "Put them on!" I snicker but he insists.

I slowly put them on and he dies of laughter "Look at you, swag." I roll my eyes and we get off. As we look for our luggage, a lady approaches "I like your glasses. My friend has the exact same pair." I turn to Niall and I can see he's ready to explode. I smile and walk away from her. Then Niall grabs my arm and just starts laughing. I pinch him but he wouldn't shut up.

I finally see our luggage and we get out of there as fast as we could. We walk out and I see Louis's red car. I drop the case and ran to it. I open the door and peak inside. To my surprise, it was not Louis; it was an old man with a white beard. I smile "Sorry, my mistake." I close the door and run back to Niall.

By then, Niall is full on crying tears of laughter, holding his stomach tight and breathing "Didn't... didn't you say... we were taking a taxi over there?" I roll my eyes "shut up and walk with me."

By the time we got onto a taxi, Niall had calmed down. He was still bright red but his annoying giggles had passed. We rolled up to the drive way. He helps me drag the suit case to the top of the stairs. I get my key and open the door. I swing the door open. Suddenly everyone pops out saying "Surprise!" then Niall reacted to rapidly that he dropped the suit case on my foot and hit my face with his hand, screaming in panic.

I hold my nose and bend down to my aching foot. Niall and everyone else stops laughing and helps me. Arlene handed me frozen peas and Michael took off my sandals and massaged my feet. Ashton laughs "The look on his face! priceless." I roll my eyes and scoff "Instead of surprising me, one of you asses could have picked me up from the airport." Niall laughs "Yeah, thought this red car was one of your guys'." they all laugh but Liam frowns "But didn't Zayn pick you guys up?" I sit up "No? I didn't see him?" Natalie rolls her eyes "wow, this is funny. He's probably going around in circles looking for you guys." I sigh "But he didn't tell me he was picking us up." Louis frowns "Well he told Harry to tell you." I close my eyes "Can someone please call him and tell him were here."

An hour later he rode up the driveway and rushed inside. He slammed the door open and immediately came to me, gripping me into a tight hug and peaking me kisses.