Chapter 11: My Eulogy

I took a while to comprehend his words. He leaned closer to me "Emma?" I shivered at the cold saying "I have to leave, Louis is waiting for me." Zayn scoffed "That's it? That's all you're going to tell me?" I sighed "Well what do you want me to say Zayn. I don't know you well enough to get bothered by our behavior." Zayn sighed "I know but this felt different." He reached out to touch my arm and I felt an electric shock go through my body just by his touch. I pull away "I should go." He smiled "I want to kiss you again." I blush at his words, saying "Zayn." He smirked "Emma." I sighed "I wouldn't, you just got your heart broken, and you have lust and anger, besides I'm vulnerable. I wouldn't be respecting myself if I just threw myself to you." He smiled "I know but eventually when I'm over the drama, I want to be able to do it again."

I smile and walk away. If I would have stood there longer, I would have contradicted my words and thrown myself to him. Zayn clicked his tongue "Let me walk you." He jogged up to me. I smiled "sorry for waking you up to get my bag." He laughed "You're sorry? I should be apologizing for leaving with it in the first place." I smile and we walk over into the snow. Zayn grinned "Man its cold." I agreed "yeah it..." I couldn't finish my sentence; instead I yelped and slipped onto the snow, pulling Zayn with me. My entire back clashes on the snow, instantly feeling the cold wet surface. Then Zayn's body is thrown on me. We stood still, in silence before bursting into laughter.

I could feel his warm breath on the side of my neck laughing, his warm body on top of mine. Then he pulls his arm up, pushing his upper body off from me but stops, looking at my eyes. I couldn't help but stare back at his big round brown eyes. Then he lifts himself off of me, pulling me up afterwards. I laughed "Sorry, it's my first experience in the snow." He yelled "Really!?" I covered his mouth to shush him, but it was too late. A light from the building turned on. Zayn whispered "RUN!" I ran towards the gate, opening the door and running out into Louis car.

I jump in the front seat, almost slamming the door close. Louis sneered "Getting caught huh." I waited to catch my breath saying "I almost got caught twice." Louis rolled his eyes and drove away.

We parked outside a small white two story apartment. Arlene whispered "It looks small from the outside but its pretty big inside." I smiled "Thank you for letting me crash over your house, if my dad would have seen me like this, I would never see the sun light again." Louis, opening the door into his house mocked "Your dad sounds like a psycho." I laughed and followed Louis into the house. Once Arlene flipped the light, I saw their big living room. Arlene whispered "Were upstairs." Then saw Louis head down into the living room walking into a hall. I whispered "Goodnight Louis." He waved up in the air 'bye' and entered the hall. I follow Arlene upstairs, turning into a dark hall. We enter the second door to the right. She flips on the light to reveal her nice room. She has her bed off to the side, bunch of nice handmade artistic poster, and personal belongings around her room. She pointed at her large window saying "that's where you could sleep. I have a bunch of pillows and blankets so it'll be nice and comfy." I smiled "Thanks." She warned "I snore." I laugh "its fine, I won't get much sleep anyways." She sighed. She headed back out the door, leaving me alone.

I drop my beach bag on her floor and sit next to the window. She has the most perfect view from her window, the city lights twinkling in the night. I grab a blanket, lie down and watch lights glimmer. I tried to fight my sleep and wait for Arlene to come back but I was too exhausted, I didn't even know when I had fallen asleep. It was literally till the next morning when I had realized I was sleeping, I was awoken by an alarm, and I flipped to my side, only to fall on the floor. My body thumps on her cold floor and a raspy voice said "What the hell?" I took a few moments until I opened my eyes. Arlene sat up saying "Shut the fucking alarm off!" I turn over to my bag, reach in and grab my phone. I slide the screen to unlock it and shut off the alarm. Arlene threw herself back and moaned, pulling a pillow over her face.