Chapter 37: That's Not Right

He sat on my couch, looking at Vicky "You never told me you had a dog." I frown a bit, cuddling him "yes I did, remember you said you wanted a dog and I told you I have one." He chuckles "what I MEANT was; you never told me your dog was a bear." I roll my eyes "She's just big." Then my mom stumbles in the living room, keys in her hand "Mami, I'm taking grams back home. Oh hey Zayn." She pauses, looking back at us "Zayn?!" He stands up, chuckling "Hey Ms. Johnson. I came to visit Emma." She looked shocked, looking at him then at me. I sigh "He surprised me, I had no idea." She chuckles, rolling her eyes "Right, you had no idea, you guys practically share each other minds."

Then my Grandma walks into the living room too, she stops walking and checks out Zayn "Y Este?" I laugh "Nana, This is Zayn. My boyfriend." My Grandma's eyes brighten "Aye, Dios Santo. My girls do know how to pick guys. Good job Mami." I blush "Nana!" she laughs her head off, tugging my mother to the door "I'll be back honey."

When the door closes, Zayn turns to me, smirking "So, you know how to pick guys huh." I laugh "yeah, I've been told that." He tackles me down to the couch, tickling and kissing me. I groan "Zayn! Zayn! Stop please!" he laughs, sitting back up. He starts talking about asking his father for money so he could come and visit me. While he does, I just lay back, watching him profess his love for me. What guy travels across the world to visit his girlfriend; a guy in love. I sit up, take his face and shove mine in his.

As we kiss, my body and mind separate. All my energy accelerates. I love him, that's all I know. I stop, stand up "let's go to my room?" he blushes, smirking. I pull him up. I guide him towards the hall when I hear Vicky's steps following us. "Zayn go down the hall. First door to the left." He walks away and I bend towards Vicky "Hey girl. I'm going to need you to stay out here for the night okay." She sighs, and heads back to the living room.

If I think what I think is going to happen right now, it would be my very first time with Zayn, with anyone for that matter. I loved Niall but I didn't love him like I did with Zayn.

I walk into my room; Zayn is sitting on my bed, nervous "Are you sure?" I lock the door, and head towards him "I am, are you?" he swallows "Yeah, but I want you to be sure." I smile, sitting on top of him "I love you, I'm sure." He moves his face a bit "What about your mom?" I get off of him, heading towards my wardrobe "She's cool with it. She's a doctor. Of course though, she wants us to be safe." I grab the box, showing him "My mom gave it to me; she told me she wanted me to always be safe." I place them on the night stand. I sit next to Zayn, holding his hand "I'm ready. No pressure."

He smirks, suddenly he jumps on me, gently pins me down to the bed. As we kiss, something ignites in me, warmth. I wanted more of him; I wanted him to have more of me. He sighs "Is this your first time." I look up at him "Yeah... Yours?" He nods no "Perrie." I bite my lip, pushing him off of me "and the moment is ruined." He sighs "You asked!" I scoff "yeah, but I didn't ask for the name Zayn." He sighs, holding my hand "Sorry, I'm just nervous. It's a lot of responsibility for me." I coo him "Zayn, I love you."

After that, clothes flew all over the place, and once we were connected, I'm not going to lie; I was in so much pain until the end. But it was worth it. Knowing how I made Zayn feel about me, he kept telling me how much he loved me, it was all worth it.

When he was done, we fell asleep. Just as the pain started easing, I get the sudden urge to pee really badly. I tried holding it in but the urge was too great. I get up quickly, run into my restroom and pee only a little. I slip on my Pj's and grab a glass of water and pet Vicky. She was laying on her bed in the kitchen. Suddenly my mother walks in "You left Vicky out." I sigh "Yeah, I know. I'm sorry." She bites into an apple, reclines on the breakfast counter "I could hear you guys from up stairs." I blush real bad, looking back at Vicky. She chuckles "its fine Emma. I mean I don't want you having it but as long as you guys were safe, I have no problems." I don't say a thing, I keep looking at Vicky. She growls "You guys were safe right?!"I laugh, standing up "Of course we were!" she looks at me with doubt "But?" I sigh "Okay so it kinda hurt." She bites the apple again "Yeah, for some girls it happens but soon it won't" I sigh again "after, I have these sudden urges to go pee." My mom's eyes brighten, biting the apple flirty "wow, this Zayn guy really knows how to rock a boat." I groan "Ew, mom. And what does that mean?" she chuckles.