Chapter 69: How Was It?

Niall Slammed the front door and gasped "It's good to be back home!" Natalie scoffs "It's not even your house Niall." He frowns and rolls his eyes. Zayn chuckles "I'm just glad we don't have to sleep in really cold weather." I sigh, dropping the luggage on the floor "I'm gonna go un-pack the cooler."They all shrug and walk into the living. I scoff. I'm pregnant, crazy hormone levels and my back and feet are killing, and no one offered to help me. I dragged the cooler and angrily lift the top. Then Niall walks into the kitchen "Need help Em's?" I scoff and sigh "yes." suddenly I start crying slowly, dipping my head down and put my hands over my face to cover myself. Niall clicks his tongue, gripping me into a hug "I know you Emma. You didn't sleep over there did you?" I sob "They were lovely people Niall. They were but..." he cuts me off "But you love the baby." I close my eyes "I love my baby." He rubs my back and then sighs "Well you sit down and rest while I wash your cups."

He pulls out all ten cups and gags "this looks like crap Em's. How could you eat this?" I roll my eyes "I don't eat it." He scoffs "You throw it away?" I chuckle "I drink it." He rolls his eyes and starts washing. After he's done, he guides me up stairs. He splats down on my bed an grabs a pillow to rest on it "it really is good to be back." I sigh, laying down next to him "Niall, did Yegor look mean or strict?" he chuckles "on the contrary, Yegor was so nice! I mean everyone knew him. They all greeted him and knew him by name. They're a nice couple." I sigh, rubbing my belly "Niall, do you hate me for breaking up with you?" he starts laughing "Emma, I could never hate you. And I don't regret that you did." I laugh "Oh don't go breaking my heart." He chuckles "Nah, I mean like I'm not sure why we got together in the first place. I mean at the time it seemed like a really good idea then but I mean we were best friends Em's. We're like too close and we could have ruined it and could have ended it in bad terms. I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm more than happy that we're best friends. And also, I miss how close we we're. We didn't go a day without us telling each other the drama. I miss hanging out with you and harry." I smirk "I miss my friend too. And I know, I think we should have stayed friend." He kisses my forehead and rubs my arm.

He turns on my T.V. and we watch keeping up with the Kardashians. I've gotten so addicted to it that I know all their names and can tell who they are just by hearing them talk. Niall just keeps laughing when one of them disses the other.

At night my dad and Louis came early to the house. My dad storms into my room "Emma!?" I push Niall off of me but push him too hard that he fell off. I ignore it and run straight to my dad. Niall groans "just because you're pregnant I forgive you." I laugh "sorry." My dad rubs his back "How was it? Are they nice? It Russia nice?" I separate from him and sit on the chair "Um, yeah. Everything was fine and everything was nice." Niall scoffs "Good? More like Great! Fantastic! They're such lovely people Hayden. And guess what!?" my dad laughs "What?" Niall gasp "I ate Russian bread! Heaven on earth Hayden! Literally Hayden! Heaven on earth!" Then Louis came into the room "Em's! I see my prayer wasn't answered... the Irish man still stands." My dad laughs and leaves. Then Niall rushes after him, annoying him about Russian bread.

Louis looks at all the frames and casually puts them face down. I roll my eyes and smirk "What are you doing?" he shrugs and sits on my bed "so, how was it?" I sigh and rub my belly "They're a nice couple. Russia is nice." He sighs "Why do I sense doubt?" I sigh, sitting straight on the chair "Does Zayn know about Luke's feelings towards me?" he was taken by surprise and then laughed a little "how would I know?"

I scoff "Louis, please don't keep things from me." he chuckles "What makes you think I know?" I groan "Louis! Please!" he rolls his eyes and scoffs "Why don't you ask Zayn!? Why me!?" I gasp "Louis. I need to know." He laughs "why are you so afraid of asking Zayn! Why do you need me to tell you this! For Christ sake Em's! Grow up!" he stands swiftly and leaves my room.

He's right. But I don't want to ask Zayn.