Chapter 1: Class Clown

*Flashback ten years ago*

I walk out of my bedroom, ready for another day of school. I reach the bottom of the stairs and walk into the kitchen where my father is collecting his paper work. I rest my back on the counter  "Hey dad." He looks up and smiles. I sigh crossing my arms, "I hate school." He mocks "You always hated school." I shrug "Yeah but this is a different hate, I'm the new kid in school, heck the country and I just miss..." he cuts me off "Love to talk but you know, I hate my job, regardless of crap." He gives me a sympathetic smile, grabs an apple and leaves. I sigh. I reach the cereal from the cup board and grab a hand full. I head out to the door, stepping out to this new country my father moved me to. Such foggy mornings though i must say the scenery is nice but i miss home. 

I approach the new school. Everyone looks at me differently; I'm the outcast per-say. I'm a short, curvy, black haired girl in the school. As I walk through crowded halls, some jerk runs into me, slamming my books onto the ground. I sigh real loud "Really?" He chuckles. I scoff and try to reach the books and papers that fell onto the ground. Suddenly I see a hand reach out for my paper. I look up and it's Louis, the class clown from my math class. I look at him "Thanks." Shyly reaching out to grab my paper. He replied "No problem babe, he's a jerk.

'Did he just call me babe?' I laugh shyly "No kidding." He clicked his tongue "You're the new girl in town, the American?" I nodded yes. He lifts  his eyebrows "Well, in that case, let's be friends." I mumble "With You?" he scoffs "Yeah Smart ass, with me." I grin "I mean i don't have much of a choice. it's either you or Carol who talks about her cats." he throws his arm around my shoulder and hauls me, pulling me towards the class "Yeah, no one likes Carol much."