"Here I was saving this for lunch." Naruto says while dropping a rice ball.

"Naruto make clones. A lot of them." I say and he nods.

"Shadow clone jutsu."

A whole bunch of Naruto's fill the snake until it explodes and were free except were covered in snake guts.

"Come on Naru we need to go help Sasu and Sakura."

We jump off until we find them and they start talking about giving up the scroll when I see the enemy.

She was the one I sat next to in the first exam that means she knew to observe me because I do that as well.

"It's not nice to stare." She hisses at me.

"Hn." I mumble.

I look back over to see Naruto hanging from a tree, Sasuke passed out, and Sakura laying beside him.

"Your last." The woman says staring at me.

"Leave us alone! What did you do to them!" I yell as my cloak forms around me.

"What are you?"

My cloak is a bubble clearish black as my eyes turn red and I run at her as she dodges quickly.

"Your a monster."

She grabs my arm and I turn and I meet her deadly eyes as she lifts my shirt.

"Hm. Your a tailed beast too." She says as she holds out her hand.

Her finger tips start to glow blue as she puts them on my stomach and I struggle to get free.

"Five prong seal!" She yells as she pushes my stomach.

"Ahh!!!" I scream as I fall down to my knees.

"Your strong. I could sense it in your chakra. How about a parting gift like Sasuke."

Her neck stretches as she bites my neck and I scream again when she pulls back along with the scroll.

She leaves after that and I struggle to stand up but I manage too as I hurry to Naruto.

I quickly grab him before I start to fall but I jump to a tree as I jump down and I set him under a tree.

I go back and grab Sasuke and Sakura and I go back to Naruto and I set them down as well.

I put cold rags on the boys and I look at Sakura and she just seems to be in a genjutsu.

"Release." I say and her eyes fly open.

"Mizuki where's the woman?"

"She's gone. She left with our scroll."

"Is the others all right?" She asks looking at them.

"I don't know but Sakura be careful." I say before passing out.

------

I wake up as I look around to see the sky and I sit up and I have an aching pain in my stomach and neck.

I look over to see the rookies helping us and I see Sasuke sitting on the ground alone and I scoot over to him.

"Hey it's okay Sasu. I'm here."

"Thank goodness your awake."

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"Your chakra was getting smaller."

"Oh well I'm here and it's okay."

I hug him and he hugs back as I look to see everyone leave and Sakura and Naruto walk over to us.

I see the curse mark on Sasuke's shoulder while I pull away and I look back at Sakura.

"Your hair looks good."

"Thanks I think on missions shorter hair will work better."

"Yeah."

We all get up and leave as we stop once more while Naruto and Sasuke go catch fish and Sakura and I gather wood.

"Sasuke I need a fire ball!!" Sakura yells.

They come back for a second when Sasuke goes to get water and I scoot towards Naruto.

"Hey Naru what did that woman do to you?"

"She did something to my stomach."

"Let me see."

He lifts up his shirt when slowly a seal forms and I try to mimic the hand signs from the woman.

"Reverse five prong seal." I say softly as I touch his stomach.

It doesn't work because I don't have a strong enough chakra level so I sigh as I look at Naruto.

"I don't have enough chakra." I say and he nods his head.

"Thanks for trying."

I get up and walk towards the river as I lift up my shirt to see my seal but it's different than his.

Different seal at least so it doesn't look like the same person did it and I sigh when I look back to see Sasuke talking to Kabuto.

I run towards them and Sasuke is glaring at Kabuto while the others stare at the ground in sadness.

"I'll help you get a scroll." Kabuto says finally.

"What makes you think we need your help?" I butt in.

"Because it's the fifth day and you have one scroll."

"Fine. What do you want in return?"

"Nothing just follow me. I'll explain on the way."

***********
Another two chappy's in one day!! I like this book!!

Love you guys <3

~Heaven