7. Weren't you getting too cosy?

Start from the beginning

" well the sayin is true. Love is an heart to heart connection. I really didn't love you that way and that's why couldn't make you fall in love with me "

I wiped my tears and try to change the mood " You really didn't. My best friend don't love me. Why didn't you swallow me earth before showing this harsh reality " and he smiled again.

" Ofcourse i love you. More than anyone. More than myself and I'm sorry ro -

" oh for god sake shut up. I swear if you'll apologise once more I'll change my mind of coming with you " we both laughed and smiled and relived every best moments of us just like before. I miss him so much and i got him back thay wat matters.

After three hours.....

We were in his car heading back home and i was almost curled in a ball almost sleeping.

" that went beyond my expectations rose...I always knew you wera hiding a kick ass actress somewhere there " jacob complimented me grinning from ear to ear.

" well I guess the drama classes in school was a great help. But no doubt you are the best actor alive in the whole universe . Not everyone has the ability to fool his best friend for one year. " i said in a sleepy voice and can hear his laughter stopped.

" you'll neva let me forget that....will you? " he said looking my way but now he was guilty but somehow relaxed too that i forgived him.

" never. Wat kind of a friend i am if i let you forget that. I'll take my revenge from you. just wait and watch " the rest of the drive went quickly as we both were plotting ways of my revenge against him.

" weren't you gettin too much cosy? " i taunt him and he removed his tongue in a way I'm so sorry.

The dinner was actually good and the pretending lovers part was not as hard as I thought. They were very much convince by our act and of course jacob.

I dont know what got into him today he was all over honey and baby and holding hands and hugging and kissing me every now and then. This was not also when we were dating. 

I even had to give him one or two deadly glares.

He lowered the music volume and replied " sorry. I had to rose....it was needed...I cannot risk raising a suspicion " he defended and i said nothing

" im sorry if you felt bad or if it was too much "

" no its ok. It was just a one time show " I smiled at him and he sighed in relief.

As we reached he opened my door and forward a box wrapped like a gift " I can't thank you enough rose....you don't know what have you done for me.....I love you so much...Please take this " he said gladly.

I took the box in excitement and gave him a hug " anything for you stupid "

I opened the gift getting impatient and it was a beautiful dress.

" rose I am really sorry for hiding the truth and making us suffer but promise me you won't do the same " he said suddenly

" I have nothing to hide....This is beautiful " I state scanning the dress but suddenly i realised I'm hiding something from him. I didn't get the time at all to tell him everything about alex.

But he's already so stressed or just came out of a stress and i don't want to stress him now.

" I know but just in case..... remember I'm just a call away from you "

" I know....now please tell me how much more are you gonna bore me with your serious talks......im tired " I tease and fake a yawn and he handed me my heels which i forgot totally. I removed it as soon as i got rid from that drama.

He slap my shoulder playfully
" fine bye I'm going " he said irritated. I giggled and made my way back

I changed into my pajamas as soon as possible. I was damn tired. Those heels have scraped my legs

My phone buzzed and it was a text from hazel. She send me a pic of all. They were clubbing on a saturday night

" when the hell are you comin back bitch.....we miss you so much :p "

I miss them too especially chris

I wonder every other second of the day what he might be doing

Does he even miss me

If he does he would have texted you

And dont forget just friends

He said friends...not just freinds.....dont exaggerate

Whatever.....the bottom line is I miss him more than anything

"Thinking about me?"

I was facing my cupboard when I heard a familiar voice

Rose you are just hallucinating things now

Or maybe it is the champagne talking in your mind

is rose a good friend?

and who is it at the door?

please do comment

                      maahi