3. Love only cause pain

If your love wants to go away from you let it go. If it comes back to you then it was yours otherwise you'll were neva meant to be together.

The game continues as I wait for an opportunity to ask chris a question. What should i ask him but. Do you have a gf? No too direct. Indirectly.

Be indirect rose.

" ugh...dont freak out...but ive never actually kissed a girl " jack reveals leaving everyone shocked. How is that possible? I mean he's a guy infact a hot guy and not kissed yet.

I'm telling you he is gay

Same here - i mutter to myself.

Was i loud?

" ok rose I dare you to kiss jack. We'll have a titanic part 2 over here where jack and rose kiss and lives happily ever after " hazel suggest leaving me and jack dumbfounded. She is probably drunk now fully.

"There are no dares hazel let me remind you. You only started this and forgetting it " chris speaks now with a glint of iritation in his voice and hazel narrows her eyes at chris trying to scare him.

She gets up shakily with the glass of wine in his hand going full on fighting mode with chris now.
" My game. Myyy rules and my mood. okay? " she points an accusing finger at chris while jack keeps his hand on her shoulder so that she doesn't fall.

" looks like its your turn to ask me a question rose " chris says diverting the topic ignoring hazel completely and sounding so interested in my question as if he was too waiting for the same thing.

Hazel gives me a killer look saying dont you dare try rose. I whimed mentally thinking i want to know something about him. Any hint he's single atleast.

" I dont know what should i do " i move my gaze from chris to hazel then hazel to chris.

" Stand up and let's enact a scene of jack and rose "

" ask a question rose "

both said at the same time. God both are behaving childishly. I pass a pleading look to jack who seems to be having the same problem as me.

" ok lets play the majority. Who all wants to play dare and who wants to play truth " jack suggests still drinking his wine with a bottle. It was funny seeing jack helping hazel so that she doesnt fall whereas he himself needed help.

One by one jack ask everybody and the question still hangs there only because unlike me and chris jack opted for dare.

" Lets do this. Rose ask a question to chris and then we'll play that dare hazel wants. " everybody nods reluctantly while chris still seems fuzzy about it.

Chris gestures me to continue while i fidget with my fingers struggling to ask the question or not " Have you ever been in love? " i blurt finally not able to hold the summersault in my stomach

He smiles as if not affected by my question at all and I sigh in relief.

" woah serious topics rose? " jack comments settling down with hazel again.

" I'm sorry its ok if you dont want to answer " i apologize noticing chris pained expression. Everyone was staring at him waiting for the answer.

" its ok buddy. Its ok rose no need to apologize. Just a bit touchy subject for me but its ok. " damn. i shouldnt have ask

Before i could stop him he stated
" To answer your question Yeah I was in love " he admits finally going all in her memory zone and there comes of ping of sadness with it on his face. I always wanted to be any guy's first love. I don't know but just got a bit disappointed hearing this. Though I've not fallen head over heels with him on the very first day but you know just somewhere i didn't like that answer.