7. Weren't you getting too cosy?

Start from the beginning

" mom i have to really get ready." i grab her hand and push her out
" I'll talk to you later. I love you. I'm gonna miss you. And now I'm gonna kiss you "

" rose lis- " i give her a goodbye kiss on her cheek and shut the door

Giggling to myself I head for a shower. After a warm quick I wrapped myself in a towel amd came out. Opening the closet I decided to wear a long sleeveless black gown.

Jake told me to look presentable as we were going to meet his producers

After the talk with jacob there was no more pretending to be lovers.

Thank god for that

We are externally lovers but internally we are not. Now he didn't have to do the drama with me at least

I still cant believe he lied to me

I never thought jacob was a gay

I dont get it why this will ruin his image or affect his career in any way

I pinned my hair in a loose messy bun and wore some shiny pair of earrings. I did a little makeup and I was ready to leave

I hear the horns confirming his arrival. I gave a final look and ran down " hi.....you look lovely as usual " he kissed me on my cheeks as soon as he met me.

" thanks....you dont look bad yourself " he was wearing a tuxedo and was holding a present.

" you'll both look so lovely together " mom complimented coming forward as well. We both tried to look away and fake a smile

" thanks. This is for you " he presented a bouque of lilies held by him to mom and she smiled.

" you better take care of my princess. " typical dad. I gave dad a hug and Jacob nodded

" bye guys "

I hopped in his car in a very unlady like way and started messing with the songs. I'm more relaxed now with him i dont know why.

" Jacob i missed this friendly atmosphere with you so much. I mean when we were dating i always used to be on guard behaving carefully " i stated a secret and he laughed out loud.

" I'll never forget that one date when you accidentally spilled your wine on someone and sneaked out from there "

" you saw that? "

" ofcourse i did. And you were so nervous to be find out "

" such an asshole you are. You knew it and you were still delaying to leave " we both laughed like before but then he said in a serious voice.

" It was not only you who was suffering. Imagine me. I knew it i was betrayin you every moment still i had to pretend. I had to impress you somehow " i can understand it was hard.

" What would have happen if i would have fallen for you? "

" I would have never forgiven myself. Each day i was struggling to make you fall in love with me and hoping that somehow you don't. For the first time in months i was relieved when you started showing you don't have feelings for me "

" And i was upset that you love me so much and couldn't return your feelings " we both were just talkin. Not lookin at each other at all because i know he couldn't stand the guilt lookin in my eyes.
I've forgiven him but he will never forgive himself i know that. I know he cares for me a lot that's why it was easy to forgive him. Thinking from his point of view being a gay betraying his best friend and struggling to keep up with his dream.