"The bridge builder!" I think as I teleport to Sakura.

I jump in the way of Zabuza's sword as it cuts down my chest as blood drips from me.

"Mizuki taking the hit for this man. Wow you've changed." Zabuza says raising his sword.

"I will protect him with my life." I say while coughing blood.

"Well this is the end." He says bringing down his sword.

But in a second I see Kakashi in front of me and I panic but I see a slight slash with a little blood coming out.

"Mizuki sit out. I can handle this." He says as he continues to fight Zabuza.

I stand up with blood dripping down my chest as I walk towards where Sasuke is.

"Mizuki, where are you going?" Sakura asks.

"To help Sasuke. I'm not letting my comrades die. Protect Tazuna." I say as I run to Sasuke.

I see him still in the crystal mirrors with Naruto laying on the ground and Haku is about to throw senbon at them.

They are already covered in them so I run inside and I didn't care if attacking from outside would have been better.

I jump in the way covering Sasuke and Naruto as all the needles hit my body but I'm still able to move.

"M-Mizuki." Sasuke says but I smile.

"Don't worry. I'm still able to fight. Don't count me out." I say as blood runs down my mouth.

I stand up as my legs shake and I pull out all the needles but I feel something throw me out of the mirrors.

I look back to see Sasuke but I can't move my body because it's numb and I see Sasuke be pelted with needles.

I see Naruto wake up and Sasuke moves in the way and takes the needles for him too.

Sasuke falls in Naruto's arms and a tear rolls down my face as I see Sasuke's eyes close and his arm falls.

"Sasuke!" I yell but it only comes out as a whisper.

I see Naruto lay him down when red chakra forms around him and he grows longer nails and fox like teeth.

He attacks Haku as he grabs him and punches him in the face sending him flying through the mirrors.

Naruto and him start talking and then Naruto runs at him with a kuni and I see him disappear and I look over to Kakashi.

There stood Haku in front of Zabuza taking the lighting blade that Kakashi was using.

I look over to see Sakura waving at Naruto when she sees Sasuke's body and she grabs Tazuna's hand and runs toward him.

She starts crying on Sasuke's chest and I start crying myself as I slam my bad hand on the ground.

"I couldn't protect him. I couldn't protect Sasuke." I mumble as I slam my hand on the ground again.

I feel my eyes getting heavy as I look around to see Naruto crying as he walks towards Kakashi when I pass out.