I blushed at Leo's name. "Wha..?" I blushed red. "He's coming here too?!"

"Yep." he nodded.

'Oh my god! I can dance with him, well if he could.' I thought to myself. "Anyone could dance, right?"

"Yeah. You can dance with Leo all you like. He loves dancing."

"But I don't do hip hop or R&B, I do Spanish music mostly."

"I can do that, and I'll do requests too."

"Thank you Mikey." I smiled. "So, what are we gonna eat?"

"I ordered 5 boxes of Pizza Hut and April will get sandwiches, chips and dip, and cupcakes. Then Casey will get the drinks that we like. This'll be a great party, you'll love it!"

"I think it will be."

"In a little while, get ready. April bought you some new clothes, Leo would love all of them. Even the dress she picked out for you." he winked at me.

"Wait... How did you know that... I liked Leo?" I blushed.

"You blushed at first site during day 1. And I knew you liked him. Well, I'm glad you did. He's never had a girl to like."

"Really? Why's that?"

"Well, we have crushes and he doesn't. Except for one girl, but she's our step sister. Her name's Karai."

"Oh..." I looked down.

"But she's not worth it for him. So I'll make him fall in love with you!"

"Really?" I smiled.

"Yeah! You're my big sister, and we'll help you all we can!"

I smiled big and bright. "Thanks you Mikey. You're the best." I hugged him.

"Anything for you Aqua Blue." he hugs me back. "Now go get ready, it's almost time for the party."

"Okay, I will!" I smiled and skipped away to my room with glee on my face.

~Time Skip in Leo's Perspective~

"Tight tie, loose tie, tight tie, loose tie, tight tie, loose tie... Why am I even doing this?!" I got frustrated as I was trying to be cool for the party Mikey's throwing for Aqua being with us for a week.